New York Mesothelioma Statistics
- 2,354 mesothelioma deaths (1999 – 2015)
- 361 asbestosis deaths (1999 – 2015)
- 2,715 total deaths (1999 – 2015)
02. Cancer Centers
Mesothelioma Cancer Centers in New York
Quality cancer treatment services are available at the following mesothelioma cancer centers in New York. More detailed information about each cancer center is available by clicking on the appropriate a cancer center detail link.
New York Mesothelioma Cancer Clinics
Albert Einstein Cancer Center
Hematology and Oncology Associates of Central New York
Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center
Mount Sinai Medical Center
NY-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
NYU Langone Medical Center
Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center
University of Rochester Medical Center
New York Mesothelioma Doctors
The following mesothelioma doctors are located and practice in the state of New York. Click on a specific doctor link to obtain more information about their background, areas of expertise, professional affiliations, and office locations.
New York Mesothelioma Doctors
John D. Allendorf, M.D.
Shahriyour Andaz, M.D.
Robert J. Cerfolio, M.D.
John A. Chabot, M.D.
Cliff P. Connery, M.D.
Raja M. Flores, M.D.
Giuseppe Giaccone, M.D.
Daniel M. Labow, M.D.
Harvey Pass, M.D.
Roman Perez-Soler, M.D.
Stephen C. Rush, M.D.
Umut Sarpel, M.D.
Daniel H. Sterman, M.D.
Emanuela Taioli, M.D.
Tracey L. Weigel, M.D.
Andrea S. Wolf, M.D.
Sai Yendamuri, M.D.
It is not uncommon for patients to travel outside of their current states to meet with top oncologists and thoracic surgeons across the country. These mesothelioma experts usually have a particular focus within their practice.
Resources for Mesothelioma Patients
04. Clinical Trials
Mesothelioma Clinical Trials in New York
The following clinical trials are in progress or actively recruiting participants in the state of New York:
Conditions: Mesothelioma, Mesothelioma, Malignant
Last Updated: October 26, 2022
Locations: La Jolla, CA. Miami, FL. Tampa, FL. Atlanta, GA. Chicago, IL. Baltimore, MD. Boston, MA. Boston, MA. Ann Arbor, MI. Saint Louis Park, MN. New Brunswick, NJ. New York, NY. Cleveland, OH. Hershey, PA. Philadelphia, PA. Philadelphia, PA. Pittsburgh, PA. Nashville, TN. Dallas, TX. Houston, TX. Houston, TX.
Conditions: Lymphoma, Neoplasms, Lymphoma, Large B-Cell, Diffuse, Mesothelioma, Mesothelioma, Malignant, Prostatic Neoplasms, Lymphoma, T-Cell, Prostatic Neoplasms, Castration-Resistant
Last Updated: October 6, 2022
Locations: Atlanta, GA. Chicago, IL. Baltimore, MD. Boston, MA. Boston, MA. Ann Arbor, MI. Grand Rapids, MI. Hackensack, NJ. Bronx, NY. New York, NY. Cincinnati, OH. San Antonio, TX. Charlottesville, VA. Seattle, WA.
Last Updated: October 5, 2022
Locations: Duarte, CA. Los Angeles, CA. Newport Beach, CA. Iowa City, IA. Ann Arbor, MI. New York, NY. Philadelphia, PA. Houston, TX. San Antonio, TX. Fairfax, VA.
Testing the Addition of an Anti-cancer Drug, BAY 1895344, to the Usual Chemotherapy Treatment (Cisplatin, or Cisplatin and Gemcitabine) for Advanced Solid Tumors With Emphasis on Urothelial Cancer
Conditions: Carcinoma, Breast Neoplasms, Lung Neoplasms, Ovarian Neoplasms, Carcinoma, Ovarian Epithelial, Stomach Neoplasms, Uterine Cervical Neoplasms, Mesothelioma, Mesothelioma, Malignant, Carcinoma, Transitional Cell, Endometrial Neoplasms, Bile Duct Neoplasms, Cholangiocarcinoma, Esophageal Neoplasms, Carcinoma, Non-Small-Cell Lung, Carcinoma, Small Cell, Small Cell Lung Carcinoma, Penile Neoplasms
Last Updated: September 26, 2022
Locations: Sacramento, CA. Bethesda, MD. Bethesda, MD. Columbus, OH. Pittsburgh, PA. Madison, WI. New York, NY.
Testing the Addition of Targeted Radiation Therapy to Surgery and the Usual Chemotherapy Treatment (Pemetrexed and Cisplatin [or Carboplatin]) for Stage I-IIIA Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma
Conditions: Mesothelioma, Mesothelioma, Malignant, Lung Neoplasms
Last Updated: September 19, 2022
Locations: Coral Gables, FL. Deerfield Beach, FL. Miami, FL. Tampa, FL. Tampa, FL. Tampa, FL. Chicago, IL. Boston, MA. Rochester, MN. Basking Ridge, NJ. Middletown, NJ. Montvale, NJ. Commack, NY. Harrison, NY. New York, NY. New York, NY. Uniondale, NY. Cleveland, OH. Columbus, OH. Houston, TX. Seattle, WA.
05. Support Services
Find Cancer Support Services in New York
Cancer support services for mesothelioma patients include cancer rehabilitation, counseling, extended stay housing, oxygen supplies and patient transport. The following local services may be helpful while you are receiving treatment for mesothelioma cancer in New York.
New York Treatment Support Services
- Power to Survive at The Clarks Sports Center Cooperstown 607-547-4100
- Sillerman Center for Rehabilitation New York 646-888-1900
- The Cancer Rehabilitation Program at Northwell Great Neck 833-480-0538
- The Riverside Premier Rehabilitation and Healing Center New York 646-505-3500
Counseling & Support
- Bassett Cancer Institute Oneonta 607-433-6470
- CancerCare New York 800-813-4673
- CancerCare Hopeline Statewide 800-813-4673
- Look Good Feel Better Statewide 800-395-5665
- Perlmutter Cancer Center Mineola 516-663-3696
- Red Door Community New York 212-647-9700
- The Mount Sinai Hospital New York 212-241-6500
- Upstate Cancer Center Syracuse 315-464-4673
Extended Stay Housing
- B. Thomas Golisano Hope Lodge Hospitality House Rochester 585-224-4900
- Furnished Quarters New York 347-851-8378
- Hope Lodge Jerome L. Greene Family Center New York 800-227-2345
- Hotel Keys of Hope Buffalo 800-227-2345
- Joe's House Statewide 877-563-7468
- The Hannah-Lee House Cooperstown 607-547-3355
- Care One Home Medical New York 212-491-1234
- Halprin Medical Rochester 585-697-3520
- Lincare Farmingdale 631-752-1570
- Welcare Medical Supply Brooklyn 718-599-7200
- AAA Ambulette Farmingdale 516-753-1616
- Dash Xpress Medical Transport New York 646-944-0537
- Executive Medical Transportation Malverne 516-792-1735
- Highland Patient Transport Syracuse 315-254-6287
- Prime Care Transportation Buffalo 716-986-2539