The Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance site is a comprehensive resource for mesothelioma patients and caregivers. Feel free to browse through this complete list of resources available to you or simply start browsing through our site's key sections.
FREE MESOTHELIOMA TREATMENT GUIDE
Our packet will be sent to you within 24 hours
Read more about:
- Top Mesothelioma Doctors and Cancer Centers in your area
- New and Emerging Treatment Methods
- The Latest Clinical Trials
- Support Resources for Patients and Families
- And More...
Search the MCA Web site
We invite you to use this search tool to locate the mesothelioma related topic you are most interested in. Our Web site has the latest information about mesothelioma and the potential health risks associated with asbestos exposure.
Locate the Best Doctors and Cancer Centers
The most important decision one makes after after receiving a mesothelioma diagnosis is where and with who to begin their care. Finding the right doctor and cancer center for your specific needs is a critical first step.
Top Mesothelioma CANCER CENTERS
Request help contacting a mesothelioma cancer center.
Get the Best Care:
- Specialty Cancer Centers
- VA Treatment Facilities
- Local or Nationwide
- The Right Fit for Your Diagnosis
Top MESOTHELIOMA DOCTORS
Request help contacting a mesothelioma specialist.
Get Started Now:
- Find the Right Doctor for You
- Discuss Treatment Options
- Latest Clinical Trials
- Develop a Comprehensive Plan
Speak with a Mesothelioma Survivor
Sometimes speaking with someone who has successfully battled through a cancer like mesothelioma can be inspiring and give hope. Heather has been a long time advocate for mesothelioma awareness. She is more than happy to speak with those looking for support and guidance.
Speak with a MESOTHELIOMA SURVIVOR
Coordinate a time to speak with Heather Von St. James.
Learn Firsthand About:
- Heather’s Amazing Story
- Dr. David Sugarbaker’s Successful Treatment Approach
- Life After Surviving a Mesothelioma Diagnosis
- Coping Strategies for Patients & Family Members
Ask a Question About Mesothelioma
As a partner at Early, Lucarelli, Sweeney and Meisenkothen, Jennifer Lucarelli has provided legal counsel to over 1,000 mesothelioma clients nationwide. She has extensive knowledge about military service and shipyard asbestos exposure experienced by veterans while serving in the U.S. Navy, Coast Guard and Merchant Marines. She also represents tradesmen and their families including machinists, insulators, pipefitters, plumbers, railroad workers, boiler tenders, welders and more. Jen enjoys taking the time to get to know you and your family personally and assisting in any way that she can.
Have a QUESTION? Ask Jen
Ask a question and Jennifer will respond to you promptly.
Meet Attorney Jennifer Lucarelli:
- Advocate for over 1,000 mesothelioma victims
- Knowledge of Navy shipyard asbestos exposure
- Well versed in the latest mesothelioma treatment options
- Experience with the VA disability claim filing process
Support a Loved One
Those who have been diagnosed with mesothelioma or other types of terminal cancer can find tremendous comfort in the support they get from family, friends and caregivers.
Support A LOVED ONE
FREE Mesothelioma Awareness Wristbands and Treatment Guide.
Your Support is Needed:
- Wear an Awareness Wristband
- Understand Treatment Options
- Learn About Clinical Trials
- Spread Hope!
Get Financial Help to Provide Security
Financial Assitance is available to those diagnosed with mesothelioma to help them offset high medical treatment costs and to provide future support for their loved ones. Learn more about the over $32 Billion available now for mesothelioma victims through over 50 active asbestos trusts and 9 expected future trusts.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE For Mesothelioma Victims
Request FREE information about financial assistance that may be available for those diagnosed with mesothelioma.
Learn More About the Following:
- Mesothelioma Trust Funds
- $32 Billion Already Set Aside
- Compensation for Veterans
- It’s Easy to See if You Qualify