Fort Worth has traditionally been a diverse center of manufacturing. Since the 1980s, the city has demonstrated sustained economic growth. Today, Fort Worth is also a major center of industry, technology, distribution and transportation. Major companies based in Fort Worth include AMR (and subsidiaries American Airlines and American Eagle Airlines), the John Peter Smith Hospital, Radio Shack, the BNSF Railway and Lockheed Martin.
Fort Worth, Texas has a history of manufacturing, construction, and historic preservation, making asbestos exposure a source of concern for workers, who may be at risk for malignant mesothelioma, an asbestos-related cancer. Mesothelioma information including top doctors and cancer centers in and around Fort Worth are listed at the bottom of this page. If you were exposed to asbestos in Fort Worth and have been diagnosed with mesothelioma, you should also consider contacting an asbestos law firm.
01. Exposure Sites
Other Asbestos Exposure Sites in Fort Worth, Texas
Workers and residents may have been exposed to asbestos in Texas, leading to an asbestos disease diagnosis. The Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance has compiled information obtained from a number of sources to identify the following jobsites in Fort Worth where asbestos exposure was known to have occurred. These sites are listed below.
Fort Worth, Texas Jobsites Where Asbestos Exposure Occurred
- A. Brandy & Company
- A.P. Green Industries
- Admiral Linen Services, Inc.
- Adrich Corporation
- Air Route Traffic Control Center (ARTCC) Building
- American Asphalt Roof Company
- American Cyanamid Company
- American Manufacturing Company of Texas
- Armour and Company
- Axtell Supply Building
- Bell Aircraft Corporation
- Bell Helicopter Corporation
- Broyles & Broyles, Inc.
- Builders Sales & Service Company
- Bunge Corporation
- Bunge Edible Oil Corporation
- Bunge Oils, Inc.
- Cain Builders Supply Company
- Camp Bowie Team Track
- Carswell Air Force Base
- Carswell Air Force Base Hospital
- Ceramic Cooling Tower Company
- Chicago Pneumatic Tool Company
- Chicago, Rock Island and Pacific Railroad Company
- Clark Brothers Felt Company
- Colonial Country Club
- Commercial Oil Transport
- Consolidated Aircraft (Convair)
- Consumers Light Heating Company
- Consumers Lighting and Heating Company
- Dallas Fort Worth International Airport
- E.O. Wood Roofing
- Eagle Mountain
- Eagle Mountain Power Plant
- Exelon Power
- Exporters & Traders Compress & Warehouse Company
- Forest Oak Middle School
- Fort Worth Federal Center
- Fort Worth Iron and Steel Manufacturing Company
- Fort Worth Light and Power Company
- Fort Worth Linen Service, Inc.
- Fort Worth Poultry & Egg Company
- Fort Worth Water Works
- General Dynamics Corporation
- General Portland Cement, Inc.
- General Printing Ink
- General Services Administration (Fort Worth Federal Center Building)
- Gorbett Brothers Tank Manufacturing Company
- Gorbette Holloway Fabricators
- GSA Supply Depot
- Gulf Oil Corporation
- Gulf Refining Company
- Handley Power Plant
- Hidalgo Water & Improvement District
- Joe White Tank Company
- Kimbell Store Warehouse
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Logan Elementary School
- Marathon Oil Company
- Menasco Manufacturing Company
- Minton Rendering Company
- Missouri-Kansas-Texas Railroad Company (MKT)
- National Bank of Commerce
- National Linen Service
- Northeast Campus Junior College
- Northern Texas Traction Company
- Northside Multi-Purpose Center
- Nye Animal Hospital
- Premier Oil Refining Company
- Rolling Hills Estates
- Sears, Roebuck & Company
- Shaver Boiler & Equipment Company
- Sid Richardson Carbon Company
- Socony-Mobil Oil Company
- Socony-Vacuum Oil Company
- Southwood Siding
- Specialty Sand & Refractories, Inc.
- St. Joseph Hospital
- Stauffer Chemical Company
- Superior Standard Manufacturing Company
- Swift and Company
- Talisman Apartments
- Tarrant City Courthouse
- Tarrant County Public Health
- Texas and Pacific (T&P) Station
- Texas Christian University
- Texas Electric Service Company (TESCO)
- Texas Hardwood Flooring
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Hotel
- Texas Pacific Coal and Oil Company
- Texas Sash & Door Co.
- Texas Steel Company
- Texas Utilities Electric Company
- Thomas Steel Drums, Inc.
- Tower Motel / Tower Inn
- TXU Energy
- United Heat Treating Company
- University Christian Church
- Viking Insulation Company, Inc.
- W. Pat Crow Forgings
- Whiteway Laundry
- Woodmont Church of Christ
Locate a Mesothelioma Doctor near Fort Worth, Texas
For your convenience, we have compiled a list of mesothelioma doctors that are located within a 100-mile radius of Fort Worth, Texas. Please click on a doctor link to obtain more information about his/her background, areas of expertise, professional affiliations, and office locations.
Kemp Kernstine, M.D.
03. Cancer Centers
Fort Worth, Texas Mesothelioma Cancer Centers
For your convenience, we have compiled a list of mesothelioma cancer centers that are located within a 100-mile radius of Fort Worth, Texas. Please click on a cancer center link to obtain more information about the clinical programs offered, areas of expertise and how to contact the cancer center.
Hamon Center for Therapeutic Oncology Research
Harold C. Simmons Comprehensive Cancer Center
04. Support Services
Locate Cancer Support Services Near Fort Worth
The following cancer support services may be of help to you while you are receiving treatment for mesothelioma. Support services for mesothelioma patients include patient transport, temporary housing, physical therapy and counseling.
Texas Treatment Support Services
- Uptown Dallas Counseling
- Path to Health Transportation
05. Filing a Lawsuit
Filing a Mesothelioma Claim in Fort Worth, Texas
If you were exposed to asbestos at a commercial, residential or military site in Fort Worth, Texas and have been diagnosed with mesothelioma, you may be entitled to compensation. Don’t lose your right to file a lawsuit to hold those responsible accountable. You must act quickly and file your claim within the appropriate statute of limitations for the state of Texas. Asbestos victims can seek legal assistance from local and nationwide law firms experienced in Texas asbestos litigation.
06. Law Firms
Asbestos Law Firms Servicing Fort Worth, Texas
Dean, Omar & Branham, LLP is a law firm dedicated to using the legal profession to make our community safer. When someone is badly hurt because someone else did not act reasonably, we are here to help provide whatever justice the legal system can give the family who has been wronged.
Early, Lucarelli, Sweeney and Meisenkothen is a national law firm recognized for its representation of over 3,000 hardworking men and women who have been exposed to asbestos and diagnosed with mesothelioma. ELSM’s experience in asbestos litigation spans four decades.
At The Gori Law Firm, we have handled hundreds of mesothelioma lawsuits on behalf of people throughout the United States. This experience allows us to choose jurisdiction in which to file your case based on many factors including but not limited to state of residence, jobsites, and previous and current employers.
As one of the nation’s leading mesothelioma law firms, Simmons Hanly Conroy has a proven track record. Every mesothelioma lawyer at the firm is committed to helping families affected by mesothelioma and asbestos-related diseases.
Simon Greenstone Panatier, PC Our is comprised of experienced trial attorneys who possess knowledge and familiarity with asbestos-related diseases. We believe that those injured by careless asbestos exposure have the right to fair recompense for their suffering, and we are committed to holding the reckless companies responsible.