Chemical plants contained many types of equipment that required protection from high heat and fire including furnaces, boilers and pumps. Before the dangers of using asbestos were made public, this equipment was often manufactured with asbestos containing components. In addition, asbestos insulation was used to provide fireproofing protection in the walls and ceilings where the threat of fire existed.
We have compiled a list of the major Chemical Plants across the country where our clients have been exposed to asbestos. People who worked at these plants may be at risk to develop asbestos diseases including malignant mesothelioma and asbestos cancer.
- Allied Chemical Corp
- Calabama Chemical Company
- Ciba Geigy Chemical Company
- Diamond Shamrock Chemicals
- Kerr Mcgee Chemical Corporation
- Olin Mathieson Chemical
- Olin Mathieson Chemical Corporation
- Stauffer Chemical Company
- Irwin Chemical Company
- USI Chemical Co.
- Union Chemical Company
- Roswell Industrial Air Center