Connecticut Mesothelioma Statistics
- 582 mesothelioma deaths (1999 – 2015)
- 91 asbestosis deaths (1999 – 2015)
- 673 total deaths (1999 – 2015)
02. Cancer Centers
Connecticut Mesothelioma Cancer Centers
For your convenience, we have compiled a list of mesothelioma cancer centers that are located in Connecticut. Please click on a cancer center link to obtain more information about the clinical programs offered and how to contact the cancer center.
Connecticut Mesothelioma Cancer Clinics
Hartford HealthCare Cancer Institute at Hartford Hospital
Smilow Cancer Hospital
Doctors who Treat Mesothelioma in Connecticut
For your convenience, we have compiled a list of mesothelioma doctors that are located in Connecticut. Please click on a doctor link to obtain more information about their background, areas of expertise, professional affiliations, and contact information.
Connecticut Mesothelioma Doctors
Frank C. Detterbeck, M.D.
Michael R. Grey, M.D.
Carrie A. Redlich, M.D.
It is not uncommon for patients to travel outside of their current states to meet with top oncologists and thoracic surgeons across the country. These mesothelioma experts usually have a particular focus within their practice.
Resources for Mesothelioma Patients
04. Clinical Trials
Mesothelioma Clinical Trials in Connecticut
The following clinical trials are in progress or actively recruiting participants in the state of Connecticut:
Conditions: Carcinoma, Neoplasms, Carcinoma, Squamous Cell, Adenocarcinoma, Neoplasms, Germ Cell and Embryonal, Mesothelioma, Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma, Cholangiocarcinoma, Carcinoma, Basal Cell, Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors, Carcinoid Tumor, Carcinoma, Transitional Cell, Carcinoma, Adenoid Cystic, Adenocarcinoma of Lung, Teratoma, Carcinoma, Neuroendocrine, Pheochromocytoma, Seminoma, Cystadenocarcinoma, Serous, Choriocarcinoma, Carcinoma, Endometrioid, Cystadenocarcinoma, Paraganglioma, Chordoma, Hemangiosarcoma, Fibromatosis, Aggressive, Adenocarcinoma, Mucinous, Nerve Sheath Neoplasms, Trophoblastic Neoplasms, Gestational Trophoblastic Disease, Neurofibrosarcoma, Thyroid Neoplasms, Fibroma, Cystadenocarcinoma, Mucinous, Pseudomyxoma Peritonei, Vulvar Neoplasms, Sex Cord-Gonadal Stromal Tumors, Adrenocortical Carcinoma, Carcinoma, Islet Cell, Paget Disease, Extramammary, Adenocarcinoma, Papillary, Carcinoma, Acinar Cell, Adenocarcinoma, Bronchiolo-Alveolar, Neoplasms, Unknown Primary, Mixed Tumor, Mullerian, Carcinoma, Giant Cell, Adenocarcinoma, Clear Cell
Last Updated: January 28, 2022
Study of SO-C101 and SO-C101 in Combination With Pembro in Adult Patients With Advanced/Metastatic Solid Tumors
Conditions: Carcinoma, Merkel Cell, Carcinoma, Lung Neoplasms, Carcinoma, Non-Small-Cell Lung, Melanoma, Carcinoma, Squamous Cell, Ovarian Neoplasms, Carcinoma, Hepatocellular, Stomach Neoplasms, Uterine Cervical Neoplasms, Urinary Bladder Neoplasms, Carcinoma, Renal Cell, Small Cell Lung Carcinoma, Triple Negative Breast Neoplasms, Mesothelioma, Mesothelioma, Malignant, Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Head and Neck, Biliary Tract Neoplasms, Anus Neoplasms, Thymus Neoplasms, Microsatellite Instability
Last Updated: April 20, 2021
Locations: New Haven, CT. Houston, TX.
05. Support Services
Find Cancer Support Services in Connecticut
Cancer support services for mesothelioma patients include cancer rehabilitation, counseling, extended stay housing, oxygen supplies and patient transport. The following local services may be helpful while you are receiving treatment for mesothelioma cancer in Connecticut.
Connecticut Treatment Support Services
- Encompass Health Home Health Rocky Hill 860-529-5400
- Gaylord Specialty Healthcare Wallingford 203-284-2800
- Griffin Hospital Derby 203-732-7445
- Hartford HealthCare Rehabilitation Network Waterford 860-439-0442
Counseling & Support
- Ann's Place Danbury 203-790-6568
- Connecticut Cancer Foundation Old Saybrook 860-388-0788
- Connecticut Cancer Partnership Hartford 860-509-8251
- Gardner's House Hartford 860-206-7754
- MISSION Westport 203-418-4106
- Smilow Cancer Hospital at Yale New Haven 203-688-4242
Extended Stay Housing
- Hotel Keys of Hope Norwalk 800-227-2345
- Hudson Suites at Hartford Hospital Hartford 860-545-1111
- Joe's House Statewide 877-563-7468
- The Suites at Yale New Haven New Haven 203-654-7500
- Health Complex Medical Waterbury 888-575-7778
- J&L Medical Services Statewide 866-757-4991
- Lincare Stratford 203-372-3429
- Medical Pharmacy Willimantic 860-423-1661
- ProCaire Southington 888-616-8421
- American Cancer Society Road to Recovery Rocky Hill 800-227-2345
- Sweetheart Transportation Service Danbury 203-744-4070
- Veyo Statewide 855-478-7350