District of Columbia Mesothelioma Statistics
- 34 mesothelioma deaths (1999 – 2015)
- N/A asbestosis deaths (1999 – 2015)
- 34 total deaths (1999 – 2015)
02. Cancer Centers
Find a Mesothelioma Cancer Center in Washington, D.C.
The following mesothelioma cancer centers are located in Washington, D.C. These cancer centers are equipped to deliver quality mesothelioma treatment. Click on a specific cancer center link to get more in-depth information.
Washington, D.C. Mesothelioma Cancer Clinics
Georgetown Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center
Washington Cancer Institute
Find a Mesothelioma Doctor in Washington, D.C.
We have compiled a list of mesothelioma doctors who practice in the Washington, D.C. area. Please click on a doctor link to obtain more information about his/her background, areas of expertise, professional affiliations and office locations.
Washington, D.C. Mesothelioma Doctors
Joshua Reuss, M.D.
Raffit Hassan, M.D.
Julie Renee Brahmer, M.D.
Patrick Forde, M.D.
Occasionally, mesothelioma patients will travel to nearby states to meet with top mesothelioma doctors and thoracic surgeons across the country. These experts will usually concentrate on a particular mesothelioma type within their practice.
Resources for Mesothelioma Patients
04. Clinical Trials
Mesothelioma Clinical Trials in Washington, D.C.
The following clinical trials are in progress or actively recruiting participants in Washington, D.C.:
Conditions: Carcinoma, Neoplasms, Carcinoma, Squamous Cell, Adenocarcinoma, Neoplasms, Germ Cell and Embryonal, Mesothelioma, Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma, Cholangiocarcinoma, Carcinoma, Basal Cell, Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors, Carcinoid Tumor, Carcinoma, Transitional Cell, Carcinoma, Adenoid Cystic, Adenocarcinoma of Lung, Teratoma, Carcinoma, Neuroendocrine, Pheochromocytoma, Seminoma, Cystadenocarcinoma, Serous, Choriocarcinoma, Carcinoma, Endometrioid, Cystadenocarcinoma, Paraganglioma, Chordoma, Hemangiosarcoma, Fibromatosis, Aggressive, Adenocarcinoma, Mucinous, Nerve Sheath Neoplasms, Trophoblastic Neoplasms, Gestational Trophoblastic Disease, Neurofibrosarcoma, Thyroid Neoplasms, Fibroma, Cystadenocarcinoma, Mucinous, Pseudomyxoma Peritonei, Vulvar Neoplasms, Sex Cord-Gonadal Stromal Tumors, Adrenocortical Carcinoma, Carcinoma, Islet Cell, Paget Disease, Extramammary, Adenocarcinoma, Papillary, Carcinoma, Acinar Cell, Adenocarcinoma, Bronchiolo-Alveolar, Neoplasms, Unknown Primary, Mixed Tumor, Mullerian, Carcinoma, Giant Cell, Adenocarcinoma, Clear Cell
Last Updated: October 31, 2022
Locations: Birmingham, AL. Mobile, AL. Anchorage, AK.
Study of NGM707 as Monotherapy and in Combination With Pembrolizumab in Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumor Malignancies
Conditions: Carcinoma, Glioblastoma, Mesothelioma, Cholangiocarcinoma, Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Head and Neck
Last Updated: September 15, 2022
Locations: Los Angeles, California. Newport Beach, California. Santa Monica, California. Sarasota, Florida. Baltimore, Maryland. Boston, Massachusetts. Grand Rapids, Michigan. Omaha, Nebraska. Greenville, South Carolina. Houston, Texas. San Antonio, Texas.
05. Support Services
Find Cancer Support Services in Washington, D.C.
Cancer support services for mesothelioma patients include cancer rehabilitation, counseling, extended stay housing, oxygen supplies and patient transport. The following local services may be helpful while you are receiving treatment for mesothelioma cancer in Washington, D.C.
Washington, D.C. Treatment Support Services
- Inova Physical Therapy Center Alexandria, VA 571-665-6560
- Jackson Clinics Physical Therapy Arlington, VA 703-933-0038
- MedStar Health Physical Therapy - Georgetown Physician Center Washington, D.C. 202-877-1621
- Oncology Rehab and Wellness Ashburn, VA 703-789-0367
- Sibley Center for Rehabilitation Medicine Washington, D.C. 202-364-7665
- Washington Cancer Institute Washington, D.C. 202-877-3627
Counseling & Support
- Cancer Support Community Washington, D.C. 202-659-9709
- Inova Life with Cancer Alexandria, VA 703-206-5433
- Look Good Feel Better Washington, D.C. 800-395-5665
- Mesothelioma Applied Research Foundation Washington, D.C. 877-363-6376
Extended Stay Housing
- Hotel Keys of Hope Washington, D.C. 800-227-2345
- Joe's House Washington, D.C. 877-563-7468
- The Hackerman-Patz House at AAMC Annapolis, MD 410-571-3100
- The Hackerman-Patz Patient and Family Pavilion Baltimore, MD 410-614-6527
- Hawkeye Medical Lanham, MD 301-918-1750
- Lincare Beltsville, MD 301-937-3082
- Rio Medical Supplies Falls Church, VA 703-931-9600
- American Cancer Society Road To Recovery Washington, D.C. 800-227-2345
- Boss Transport Services Arlington, VA 703-256-6166
- CareMobile Transportation Washington, D.C. 703-473-4599
- MTS Transportation Washington, D.C. 866-644-2195
- Uniquehands Washington, D.C. 571-970-1828