West Virginia Mesothelioma Statistics
- 428 mesothelioma deaths (1999 – 2015)
- 161 asbestosis deaths (1999 – 2015)
- 589 total deaths (1999 – 2015)
02. Cancer Centers
West Virginia Mesothelioma Cancer Centers
Quality cancer treatment services are available at the following mesothelioma cancer centers in West Virginia. More detailed information about each cancer center is available by clicking on the appropriate cancer center detail link.
West Virginia Mesothelioma Cancer Clinics
Mary Babb Randolph Cancer Center
St. Mary’s Medical Center
Top West Virginia Mesothelioma Doctors
We have compiled a list of mesothelioma doctors that practice in the state of West Virginia. Please click on the doctor’s name to obtain more information about his/her background, areas of expertise, professional affiliations, and office locations.
West Virginia Mesothelioma Doctors
Nepal C. Chowdhury, M.D.
Rebecca S. Wolfer, M.D.
It is not uncommon for patients to travel outside of their current states to meet with top oncologists and thoracic surgeons across the country. These mesothelioma experts usually have a particular focus within their practice.
Resources for Mesothelioma Patients
04. Clinical Trials
Mesothelioma Clinical Trials in West Virginia
The following clinical trials are in progress or actively recruiting participants in the state of West Virginia:
Sorry, there are no clinical trials to display
05. Support Services
Find Cancer Support Services in West Virginia
Cancer support services for mesothelioma patients include cancer rehabilitation, counseling, extended stay housing, oxygen supplies and patient transport. The following local services may be helpful while you are receiving treatment for mesothelioma cancer in West Virginia.
West Virginia Treatment Support Services
- Davis Medical Center Cancer Care Elkins 304-637-3640
- St. Mary’s Regional Cancer Center Huntington 304-526-1349
- War Memorial Hospital Outpatient Rehabilitation Berkeley Springs 304-258-8377
- WVU Cancer Institute Morgantown 304-598-4500
Counseling & Support
- CAMC Cancer Care Charleston 304-388-5432
- Edwards Comprehensive Cancer Center Huntington 304-526-2443
- Look Good Feel Better Statewide 800-395-5665
Extended Stay Housing
- CAMC Foundation Hospitality House Charleston 304-388-9860
- Joe's House Statewide 877-563-7468
- Rosenbaum Family House Morgantown 304-598-6094
- The Davis House Elkins 304-630-3043
- Choice Medical Charleston 304-930-5470
- Hurst Medical Equipment Norfolk 304-862-3019
- Laurel Mountain Medical Clarksburg 304-624-1750
- Lincare Lewisburg 304-647-1345
- American Cancer Society Road To Recovery Statewide 800-227-2345
- Ameritrans Statewide 866-872-6453
- Patient Transportation Martinsburg 304-300-0933