Dr. Nepal C. Chowdhury
Dr. Nepal Chowdhury is a cardiovascular and thoracic surgeon practicing in West Virginia. He is trained in minimally invasive bypass surgery and robotic surgery. Dr. Chowdhury has been treating patients for more than 17 years.
Main Specialty: Thoracic Surgery
Other Interests & Specialties: Vascular surgery, thoracic oncology, cardiology, cardiovascular surgery, minimally invasive bypass surgery, aortic root surgery, mitral valve repair, arrhythmia surgery, video assisted thoracoscopic surgery and robotic surgery.
Certifications, Awards & Accolades: American Board of Surgery Certification in Surgery, American Board of Thoracic Surgery Certification in Thoracic Surgery, member of the American Board of Surgery, member of the American Board of Thoracic Surgery, member of the Cardio Thoracic Surgery Network
Education & Experience:
- Fellowship at University of Alabama
- Residency in General Surgery at Harlem Medical School
- Residency in General Surgery at Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons
- Residency in Cardiothoracic Surgery at University of Alabama
- Medical Degree from Dhaka Medical College