Mississippi Mesothelioma Statistics
281 mesothelioma deaths (1999 – 2015)
187 asbestosis deaths (1999 – 2015)
468 total deaths (1999 – 2015)
02. Cancer Centers
Mesothelioma Cancer Centers in Mississippi
For your convenience, we have compiled a list of mesothelioma cancer centers that are located in Mississippi. Please click on a cancer center link to obtain more information about the clinical programs offered and how to contact the cancer center.
Mississippi Mesothelioma Cancer Clinics
The University of Mississippi Medical Center Cancer Institute
Find a Mesothelioma Doctor in Mississippi
For your convenience, we have compiled a list of mesothelioma doctors that are located in Mississippi. Please click on a doctor link to obtain more information about their background, areas of expertise, professional affiliations, and contact information.
Mississippi Mesothelioma Doctors
George E. Abraham III, M.D.
Pierre E. De Delva, M.D.
John C. Ruckdeschel, M.D.
Mesothelioma patients sometimes will travel long distances to meet with top mesothelioma doctors and thoracic surgeons across the country. These experts will usually focus on a particular type of mesothelioma within their practice.
Resources for Mesothelioma Patients
04. Clinical Trials
Mesothelioma Clinical Trials in Mississippi
The following clinical trials are in progress or actively recruiting participants in the state of Mississippi:
Sorry, there are no clinical trials to display
05. Support Services
Find Cancer Support Services in Mississippi
Cancer support services for mesothelioma patients include cancer rehabilitation, counseling, extended stay housing, oxygen supplies and patient transport. The following local services may be helpful while you are receiving treatment for mesothelioma cancer in Mississippi.
Mississippi Treatment Support Services
- Baptist Cancer Center Memphis 901-747–9081
- Memorial Cancer Center Biloxi 228-575-1234
- NMMC Cancer Center - Rehabilitation Tupelo 662-377-7215
- West Cancer Center - Desoto Southaven 662-349-9556
Counseling & Support
- Look Good Feel Better Statewide 800-395-5665
- Memorial Hospital Wellness Program Gulfport 228-575-1777
- NMMC Cancer Wellness Program Tupelo 662-377-4141
- Turning Point Counseling Ridgeland 601-850-7047
- UMMC Cancer Clinic and Research Institute Jackson 601-815-6761
Extended Stay Housing
- Gertrude C. Ford Hope Lodge Jackson 601-608-0800
- Hotel Keys of Hope Jackson 800-227-2345
- Joe's House Statewide 877-563-7468
- Home Oxygen and Medical Equipment Clinton 601-924-8935
- Hometown Medical Vicksburg 601-456-2795
- Jackson Medical Supply Jackson 601-376-0855
- United Medical Greenville 662-335-6103
- Grove Transit Hattiesburg 601-544-5403
- LogistiCare Ridgeland 866-333-1988
- Mobile One Transport Hattiesburg 601-545-3322
- Singing River Transportation Program Pascagoula 228-809-5088