North Dakota Mesothelioma Statistics
- 129 mesothelioma deaths (1999 – 2015)
- 22 asbestosis deaths (1999 – 2015)
- 151 total deaths (1999 – 2015)
Top North Dakota Mesothelioma Doctors
The following mesothelioma doctors are located and practice in the state of North Dakota. Click on a specific doctor link to obtain more information about their background, areas of expertise, professional affiliations, and office locations.
North Dakota Mesothelioma Doctors
Sabha Ganai, M.D.
Preston Steen, M.D.
Dr. Daniel M. Tuvin
Occasionally, mesothelioma patients will travel to other states to meet with top mesothelioma doctors and thoracic surgeons across the country. These experts will usually concentrate on a particular mesothelioma type within their practice.
Resources for Mesothelioma Patients
03. Clinical Trials
Mesothelioma Clinical Trials in North Dakota
The following clinical trials are in progress or actively recruiting participants in the state of North Dakota:
Last Updated: August 25, 2022
Locations: Phoenix, AZ. Chicago, IL. Danville, IL. Effingham, IL. Matoon, IL. Urbana, IL. Lexington, KY. Boston, MA. Bemidji, MN. Edina, MN. Minneapolis, MN. Rochester, MN. Bismarck, ND. Fargo, ND. Columbus, OH. Oklahoma City, OK. Pittsburgh, PA. Sioux Falls, SD.
Conditions: Neoplasms, Multiple Myeloma, Pancreatic Neoplasms, Esophageal Neoplasms, Endometrial Neoplasms, Thyroid Neoplasms, Mesothelioma, Neuroendocrine Tumors, Salivary Gland Neoplasms, Anus Neoplasms, Gallbladder Neoplasms, Bile Duct Neoplasms, Oropharyngeal Neoplasms, Nasopharyngeal Neoplasms, Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma, Urethral Neoplasms, Vaginal Neoplasms, Laryngeal Neoplasms, Mouth Neoplasms, Adenomatous Polyposis Coli, Colorectal Neoplasms, Hereditary Nonpolyposis, Testicular Neoplasms, Intestinal Neoplasms, Hypopharyngeal Neoplasms, Penile Neoplasms, Ureteral Neoplasms, Neoplasms, Plasma Cell, Peritoneal Neoplasms, Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms, Neoplasms, Unknown Primary, Duodenal Neoplasms, Lip Neoplasms, Thymus Neoplasms, Paraproteinemias
Last Updated: February 24, 2022
Locations: Colorado Springs, CO. Denver, CO. Durango, CO. Lakewood, CO. Littleton, CO. Longmont, CO. Louisville, CO. Parker, CO. Pueblo, CO. Westminster, CO. Daytona Beach, FL. DeLand, FL. Orange City, FL. Palm Coast, FL. Aurora, IL. Moline, IL. Yorkville, IL. Fort Wayne, IN. Indianapolis, IN. Indianapolis, IN. Indianapolis, IN. Kokomo, IN. Council Bluffs, IA. Davenport, IA. Spencer, IA. Waterloo, IA. Overland Park, KS. New Orleans, LA. Portland, ME. Randallstown, MD. Westminster, MD. Holyoke, MA. Ann Arbor, MI. Aitkin, MN. Brainerd, MN. Duluth, MN. Duluth, MN. Fergus Falls, MN. Marshall, MN. Joplin, MO. Kansas City, MO. Kansas City, MO. Kansas City, MO. Liberty, MO. Saint Joseph, MO. Kalispell, MT. Missoula, MT. Hastings, NE. Norfolk, NE. North Platte, NE. O'Neill, NE. Omaha, NE. Omaha, NE. Omaha, NE. Scottsbluff, NE. Glens Falls, NY. Utica, NY. Fayetteville, NC. Fargo, ND. Minot, ND. Pittsburgh, PA. Aberdeen, SD. Mitchell, SD. Sioux Falls, SD. Sioux Falls, SD. Yankton, SD. Yankton, SD. Yankton, SD. Rutland, VT. Fredericksburg, VA. Appleton, WI. Brookfield, WI. Franklin, WI. Mequon, WI. Milwaukee, WI. Oshkosh, WI. Racine, WI. Wauwatosa, WI.
04. Support Services
Find Cancer Support Services in North Dakota
Cancer support services for mesothelioma patients include cancer rehabilitation, counseling, extended stay housing, oxygen supplies and patient transport. The following local services may be helpful while you are receiving treatment for mesothelioma cancer in North Dakota.
North Dakota Treatment Support Services
- Essentia Health-South University Clinic Fargo 701-364-8910
- Integrative Medicine Clinic Fargo 701-234-8775
- Sanford Health Physical Therapy Bismarck 701-323-6837
- Trinity Health CancerCare Center Minot 701-857-3535
Counseling & Support
- Altru Cancer Center Grand Forks 701-780-1500
- Hope Foundation Grand Forks 701-787-5800
- Leonard P. Nelson Cancer Center Williston 701-774-7464
- Look Good Feel Better Statewide 800-395-5665
Extended Stay Housing
- Bismarck Cancer Center Bismarck 701-222-6100
- CancerCare Cottage Minot 701-857-5000
- Joe's House Statewide 877-563-7468
- Tracy's Sanctuary House Bismarck 701-258-5889
- CHI St. Alexius Health Bismarck Medical Center Bismarck 701-530-7000
- Essentia Health - Medical Equipment and Supplies Fargo 701-364-6240
- KeyCare Medical Minot 701-857-7370
- Lincare Grand Forks 701-775-3965
- American Cancer Society Road to Recovery Statewide 800-227-2345
- Ameritrans Statewide 866-872-6453
- United Coachways Williston 844-756-2777