Montana Mesothelioma Statistics
- 190 mesothelioma deaths (1999 – 2015)
- 130 asbestosis deaths (1999 – 2015)
- 320 total death (199 – 2015)
02. Cancer Centers
Mesothelioma Cancer Centers in Montana
The following mesothelioma cancer centers are located in the state of Montana. These cancer centers are equipped to deliver quality mesothelioma treatment. Click on a specific cancer center link to get more in-depth information.
Montana Mesothelioma Cancer Clinics
Billings Clinic Cancer Center
Montana Mesothelioma Doctors
If you need help with getting an accurate diagnosis or developing a treatment plan, the following mesothelioma doctors and oncologists in Montana have the expertise to assist you. More detailed information about each doctor is available by clicking on the appropriate a doctor detail link. Details about their background, areas of expertise, professional affiliations, office locations and contact information is provided.
Montana Mesothelioma Doctors
John A. Federico, M.D.
John M. Schallenkamp, M.D.
Mesothelioma patients will often travel to other states to meet with top mesothelioma doctors and thoracic surgeons across the country. These experts will usually concentrate on a particular mesothelioma type within their practice.
Resources for Mesothelioma Patients
04. Clinical Trials
Mesothelioma Clinical Trials in Montana
The following clinical trials are in progress or actively recruiting participants in the state of Montana:
Conditions: Neoplasms, Multiple Myeloma, Pancreatic Neoplasms, Esophageal Neoplasms, Endometrial Neoplasms, Thyroid Neoplasms, Mesothelioma, Neuroendocrine Tumors, Salivary Gland Neoplasms, Anus Neoplasms, Gallbladder Neoplasms, Bile Duct Neoplasms, Oropharyngeal Neoplasms, Nasopharyngeal Neoplasms, Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma, Urethral Neoplasms, Vaginal Neoplasms, Laryngeal Neoplasms, Mouth Neoplasms, Adenomatous Polyposis Coli, Colorectal Neoplasms, Hereditary Nonpolyposis, Testicular Neoplasms, Intestinal Neoplasms, Hypopharyngeal Neoplasms, Penile Neoplasms, Ureteral Neoplasms, Neoplasms, Plasma Cell, Peritoneal Neoplasms, Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms, Neoplasms, Unknown Primary, Duodenal Neoplasms, Lip Neoplasms, Thymus Neoplasms, Paraproteinemias
Last Updated: November 10, 2020
Locations: Colorado Springs, CO. Denver, CO. Durango, CO. Lakewood, CO. Littleton, CO. Longmont, CO. Louisville, CO. Parker, CO. Pueblo, CO. Westminster, CO. Daytona Beach, FL. DeLand, FL. Orange City, FL. Palm Coast, FL. Aurora, IL. Moline, IL. Yorkville, IL. Fort Wayne, IN. Indianapolis, IN. Indianapolis, IN. Indianapolis, IN. Kokomo, IN. Council Bluffs, IA. Davenport, IA. Spencer, IA. Waterloo, IA. Overland Park, KS. New Orleans, LA. Portland, ME. Randallstown, MD. Westminster, MD. Holyoke, MA. Ann Arbor, MI. Aitkin, MN. Brainerd, MN. Duluth, MN. Duluth, MN. Fergus Falls, MN. Marshall, MN. Joplin, MO. Kansas City, MO. Kansas City, MO. Kansas City, MO. Liberty, MO. Saint Joseph, MO. Kalispell, MT. Missoula, MT. Hastings, NE. Norfolk, NE. North Platte, NE. O'Neill, NE. Omaha, NE. Omaha, NE. Omaha, NE. Scottsbluff, NE. Glens Falls, NY. Utica, NY. Fayetteville, NC. Fargo, ND. Minot, ND. Pittsburgh, PA. Aberdeen, SD. Mitchell, SD. Sioux Falls, SD. Sioux Falls, SD. Yankton, SD. Yankton, SD. Yankton, SD. Rutland, VT. Fredericksburg, VA. Appleton, WI. Brookfield, WI. Franklin, WI. Mequon, WI. Milwaukee, WI. Oshkosh, WI. Racine, WI. Wauwatosa, WI.
05. Support Services
Find Cancer Support Services in Montana
Cancer support services for mesothelioma patients include cancer rehabilitation, counseling, extended stay housing, oxygen supplies and patient transport. The following local services may be helpful while you are receiving treatment for mesothelioma cancer in Montana.
Montana Treatment Support Services
- Bighorn Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine Lewistown 406-535-5001
- Bozeman Health Cancer Center Bozeman 406-414-5070
- Fit to Fight MT Missoula 406-251-2323
- Great Falls Clinic Specialty Center Great Falls 406-454-2171
- Three Rivers Physical Therapy Missoula 406-541-8778
Counseling & Support
- Billings Family YMCA - LiveStrong Program Billings 406-294-1624
- Cancer Hope Network Statewide 877-467-3638
- Cancer Support Community Montana Bozeman 406-582-1600
- Look Good Feel Better Statewide 800-395-5665
Extended Stay Housing
- Gift of Life Housing Great Falls 406-731-8180
- Joe's House Statewide 877-563-7468
- Meadowlark House Billings 406-237-3600
- St. Patrick House Missoula 406-541-2828
- Benefis Spectrum Medical Great Falls 406-771-6400
- Lincare Billings 406-652-0771
- Rotech Missoula 406-728-4315
- St. Peter's Health Helena 406-447-2739
- Medicab Missoula 406-327-1510
- Medical Rides Billings 406-259-9666
- RSS transportation Billings 406-248-4211