Kentucky Mesothelioma Statistics
490 mesothelioma deaths (1999 – 2015)
68 asbestosis deaths (1999 – 2015)
558 total deaths (1999 – 2015)
02. Cancer Centers
Top Kentucky Mesothelioma Cancer Centers
Quality cancer treatment services are available at the following mesothelioma cancer centers in Kentucky. More detailed information about each cancer center is available by clicking on the appropriate a cancer center detail link.
Kentucky Mesothelioma Cancer Clinics
University of Louisville
Doctors who Treat Mesothelioma in Kentucky
If you need help with getting an accurate diagnosis or developing a treatment plan, the following mesothelioma doctors and oncologists in Kentucky have the expertise to assist you. More detailed information about each doctor is available by clicking on the appropriate a doctor detail link. Details about their background, areas of expertise, professional affiliations, office locations and contact information is provided.
Kentucky Mesothelioma Doctors
Victor H. van Berkel, M.D.
Goetz H. Kloecker, M.D.
Timothy W. Mullett, M.D.
It is not uncommon for patients to travel outside of their current states to meet with top oncologists and thoracic surgeons across the country. These mesothelioma experts usually have a particular focus within their practice.
Resources for Mesothelioma Patients
04. Clinical Trials
Mesothelioma Clinical Trials in Kentucky
The following clinical trials are in progress or actively recruiting participants in the state of Kentucky:
Conditions: Carcinoma, Neoplasms, Carcinoma, Squamous Cell, Adenocarcinoma, Neoplasms, Germ Cell and Embryonal, Mesothelioma, Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma, Cholangiocarcinoma, Carcinoma, Basal Cell, Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors, Carcinoid Tumor, Carcinoma, Transitional Cell, Carcinoma, Adenoid Cystic, Adenocarcinoma of Lung, Teratoma, Carcinoma, Neuroendocrine, Pheochromocytoma, Seminoma, Cystadenocarcinoma, Serous, Choriocarcinoma, Carcinoma, Endometrioid, Cystadenocarcinoma, Paraganglioma, Chordoma, Hemangiosarcoma, Fibromatosis, Aggressive, Adenocarcinoma, Mucinous, Nerve Sheath Neoplasms, Trophoblastic Neoplasms, Gestational Trophoblastic Disease, Neurofibrosarcoma, Thyroid Neoplasms, Fibroma, Cystadenocarcinoma, Mucinous, Pseudomyxoma Peritonei, Vulvar Neoplasms, Sex Cord-Gonadal Stromal Tumors, Adrenocortical Carcinoma, Carcinoma, Islet Cell, Paget Disease, Extramammary, Adenocarcinoma, Papillary, Carcinoma, Acinar Cell, Adenocarcinoma, Bronchiolo-Alveolar, Neoplasms, Unknown Primary, Mixed Tumor, Mullerian, Carcinoma, Giant Cell, Adenocarcinoma, Clear Cell
Last Updated: January 28, 2022
Pembrolizumab With or Without Anetumab Ravtansine in Treating Patients With Mesothelin-Positive Pleural Mesothelioma
Conditions: Mesothelioma, Mesothelioma, Malignant
Last Updated: December 2, 2021
Locations: Birmingham, AL. Phoenix, AZ. Scottsdale, AZ. Duarte, CA. La Jolla, CA. Los Angeles, CA. Los Angeles, CA. Newport Beach, CA. Aurora, CO. Aventura, FL. Coral Gables, FL. Deerfield Beach, FL. Jacksonville, FL. Miami, FL. Miami, FL. Plantation, FL. Chicago, IL. Chicago, IL. Lexington, KY. Baltimore, MD. Baltimore, MD. Boston, MA. Boston, MA. Rochester, MN. Creve Coeur, MO. Saint Louis, MO. Saint Louis, MO. Saint Peters, MO. Durham, NC. Pittsburgh, PA. Dallas, TX. Salt Lake City, UT.
05. Support Services
Find Cancer Support Services in Kentucky
Cancer support services for mesothelioma patients include cancer rehabilitation, counseling, extended stay housing, oxygen supplies and patient transport. The following local services may be helpful while you are receiving treatment for mesothelioma cancer in Kentucky.
Kentucky Treatment Support Services
- Dunn Physical Therapy Louisville 502-425-1716
- KORT Physical Therapy Lawrenceburg 502-517-0187
- UofL Health - Frazier Rehab Institute Louisville 502-582-7476
Counseling & Support
- Baptist Health Lexington 859-260-6100
- Baptist Health Hardin Elizabethtown 270-737-1212
- Kentucky CancerLink Lexington 877-597-4655
- Look Good Feel Better Statewide 800-395-5665
- Markey Cancer Center Lexington 859-323-2798
- Owensboro Health Cancer Support Group Owensboro 270-417-2000
Extended Stay Housing
- Hope Lodge Lexington 859-260-8302
- Hospital Hospitality House Louisville 502-582-2241
- Hotel Keys of Hope Lexington 800-227-2345
- Medical Center Health Hospitality House Bowling Green 270-781-9260
- St. Agnes' House Lexington 859-254-1241
- Bluegrass Oxygen Lexington 859-277-2583
- Cooley Medical Prestonsburg 800-926-6539
- First Choice Home Medical Bowling Green 270-393-9393
- Lincare Florence 859-525-0202
- Able Care Transportation Louisville 502-267-1911
- Ameritrans Statewide 866-872-6453
- Caliber Care and Transport Louisville 502-845-3100