Massachusetts Mesothelioma Statistics
1,289 mesothelioma deaths (1999 – 2015)
218 asbestosis deaths (1999 – 2015)
1,507 total deaths (1999 – 2015)
02. Cancer Centers
Top Massachusetts Mesothelioma Cancer Centers
For your convenience, we have compiled a list of mesothelioma cancer centers that are located in Massachusetts. Please click on a cancer center link to obtain more information about the clinical programs offered and how to contact the cancer center.
Massachusetts Mesothelioma Cancer Clinics
Brigham and Women’s Hospital
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Koch Institute for Integrative Cancer Research
Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center
Find a Mesothelioma Doctor in Massachusetts
For your convenience, we have compiled a list of mesothelioma doctors that are located in Massachusetts. Please click on a doctor link to obtain more information about their background, areas of expertise, professional affiliations, and contact information.
Massachusetts Mesothelioma Doctors
Raphael Bueno, M.D.
Dr. Pasi A. Jänne
Michael S. Kent, M.D.
Richard L. Kradin, M.D.
David J. Kwiatkowski, M.D.
M. Blair Marshall, M.D.
Scott J. Swanson, M.D.
Chi-Fu Jeffrey Yang, M.D.
It is not uncommon for patients to travel outside of their current states to meet with top oncologists and thoracic surgeons across the country. These mesothelioma experts usually have a particular focus within their practice.
Resources for Mesothelioma Patients
04. Clinical Trials
Mesothelioma Clinical Trials in Massachusetts
The following clinical trials are in progress or actively recruiting participants in the state of Massachusetts:
Conditions: Carcinoma, Neoplasms, Carcinoma, Squamous Cell, Adenocarcinoma, Neoplasms, Germ Cell and Embryonal, Mesothelioma, Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma, Cholangiocarcinoma, Carcinoma, Basal Cell, Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors, Carcinoid Tumor, Carcinoma, Transitional Cell, Carcinoma, Adenoid Cystic, Adenocarcinoma of Lung, Teratoma, Carcinoma, Neuroendocrine, Pheochromocytoma, Seminoma, Cystadenocarcinoma, Serous, Choriocarcinoma, Carcinoma, Endometrioid, Cystadenocarcinoma, Paraganglioma, Chordoma, Hemangiosarcoma, Fibromatosis, Aggressive, Adenocarcinoma, Mucinous, Nerve Sheath Neoplasms, Trophoblastic Neoplasms, Gestational Trophoblastic Disease, Neurofibrosarcoma, Thyroid Neoplasms, Fibroma, Cystadenocarcinoma, Mucinous, Pseudomyxoma Peritonei, Vulvar Neoplasms, Sex Cord-Gonadal Stromal Tumors, Adrenocortical Carcinoma, Carcinoma, Islet Cell, Paget Disease, Extramammary, Adenocarcinoma, Papillary, Carcinoma, Acinar Cell, Adenocarcinoma, Bronchiolo-Alveolar, Neoplasms, Unknown Primary, Mixed Tumor, Mullerian, Carcinoma, Giant Cell, Adenocarcinoma, Clear Cell
Last Updated: January 28, 2022
Last Updated: January 27, 2022
Locations: Scottsdale, AZ. Duarte, CA. Indianapolis, IN. Baltimore, MD. Boston, MA. New York, NY. New York, NY. Oklahoma City, OK. Nashville, TN. Houston, TX. San Antonio, TX.
Conditions: Mesothelioma, Mesothelioma, Malignant
Last Updated: January 24, 2022
Locations: La Jolla, CA. Tampa, FL. Atlanta, GA. Chicago, IL. Baltimore, MD. Boston, MA. Boston, MA. Ann Arbor, MI. Saint Louis Park, MN. New York, NY. Cleveland, OH. Hershey, PA. Philadelphia, PA. Philadelphia, PA. Pittsburgh, PA. Nashville, TN. Dallas, TX. Houston, TX. Houston, TX.
Study of Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) in Participants With Advanced Solid Tumors (MK-3475-158/KEYNOTE-158)
Conditions: Carcinoma, Neoplasms, Small Cell Lung Carcinoma, Endometrial Neoplasms, Thyroid Neoplasms, Mesothelioma, Neuroendocrine Tumors, Cholangiocarcinoma, Colorectal Neoplasms, Salivary Gland Neoplasms, Carcinoid Tumor, Anus Neoplasms, Bile Duct Neoplasms, Vulvar Neoplasms, Thyroid Diseases
Last Updated: January 21, 2022
Locations: Los Angeles, CA. Los Angeles, CA. Orlando, FL. Boston, MA. Boston, MA. Boston, MA. New Brunswick, NJ. Houston, TX.
Conditions: Mesothelioma, Mesothelioma, Malignant
Last Updated: January 14, 2022
Locations: Boston, MA.
05. Support Services
Find Cancer Support Services in Massachusetts
Cancer support services for mesothelioma patients include cancer rehabilitation, counseling, extended stay housing, oxygen supplies and patient transport. The following local services may be helpful while you are receiving treatment for mesothelioma cancer in Massachusetts.
Massachusetts Treatment Support Services
- Mass General Cancer Center Rehabilitation Program Waltham 781-487-6100
- Southcoast Health Cancer Center Fall River 877-822-2732
- Spaulding Outpatient Center Boston 617-952-6200
- The Zakim Center for Integrative Therapies and Healthy Living Boston 617-632-3322
Counseling & Support
- Baystate Regional Cancer Program Springfield 413-794-0000
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute Boston 617-632-3000
- Facing Cancer Together Statewide 617-332-5777
- Healing Garden Cancer Support Center Harvard 978-456-3532
- International Mesothelioma Program at BWH Boston 617-525-3020
- Look Good Feel Better Statewide 800-395-5665
- Mass General Cancer Center Boston 617-726-5130
Extended Stay Housing
- AstraZeneca Hope Lodge Boston 617-396-5514
- Furnished Quarters Boston 347-851-8378
- Hospitality Homes Boston 888-595-4678
- Hotel Keys of Hope Boston 800-227-2345
- Joe's House Statewide 877-563-7468
- Patrick Thompson Suite Boston 617-732-5500
- Dartmouth Medical Equipment North Dartmouth 508-997-1241
- Lincare West Springfield 413-734-2562
- Reliable Respiratory Norwood 781-551-3335
- Rotech Methuen 603-622-8650
- Ameritrans Statewide 866-872-6453
- Best Ride USA Dedham 844-809-5063
- DASA Medical Transit Statewide 508-459-3272
- The Ride Boston 617-337-2727