Virginia Mesothelioma Statistics
- 1,248 mesothelioma deaths (1999 – 2015)
- 277 asbestosis deaths (1999 – 2015)
- 1,525 total deaths (1999 – 2015)
02. Cancer Centers
Top Virginia Mesothelioma Cancer Centers
We have compiled a list of mesothelioma cancer centers in Virginia. Please click on a cancer center link for more information about the clinical programs offered, affiliated mesothelioma doctors and how to contact the cancer center.
Virginia Mesothelioma Cancer Clinics
University of Virginia Health System
Virginia Commonwealth University
Virginia Oncology Associates
Find a Mesothelioma Doctor in Virginia
If you need help getting an accurate diagnosis or developing a treatment plan, the following mesothelioma doctors and oncologists in Virginia have the expertise to assist you. More detailed information about each doctor is available by clicking on the doctor’s name. Details about their background, areas of expertise, professional affiliations, office locations and contact information is provided.
Virginia Mesothelioma Doctors
Ryan Gentzler, M.D.
Occasionally, patients will travel to other states to meet with top mesothelioma doctors and thoracic surgeons across the country. These experts will usually concentrate on a particular mesothelioma type within their practice.
Resources for Mesothelioma Patients
04. Clinical Trials
Mesothelioma Clinical Trials in Virginia
The following clinical trials are in progress or actively recruiting participants in the state of Virginia:
Last Updated: January 14, 2022
Locations: Los Angeles, CA. Newport Beach, CA. Ann Arbor, MI. New York, NY. Philadelphia, PA. Houston, TX. San Antonio, TX. Fairfax, VA.
Conditions: Lymphoma, Neoplasms, Lymphoma, Large B-Cell, Diffuse, Mesothelioma, Mesothelioma, Malignant, Prostatic Neoplasms, Lymphoma, T-Cell, Prostatic Neoplasms, Castration-Resistant
Last Updated: December 14, 2021
Locations: Atlanta, GA. Chicago, IL. Baltimore, MD. Boston, MA. Boston, MA. Ann Arbor, MI. Grand Rapids, MI. Hackensack, NJ. Bronx, NY. New York, NY. Cincinnati, OH. San Antonio, TX. Charlottesville, VA. Seattle, WA.
Last Updated: November 26, 2021
Locations: Los Angeles, CA. Atlanta, GA. Philadelphia, PA. Nashville, TN. San Antonio, TX. Fairfax, VA.
Conditions: Carcinoma, Melanoma, Carcinoma, Squamous Cell, Uterine Cervical Neoplasms, Mesothelioma, Mesothelioma, Malignant, Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma, Cholangiocarcinoma, Breast Neoplasms, Lung Neoplasms, Carcinoma, Basal Cell, Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Head and Neck, Colorectal Neoplasms, Endometrial Neoplasms, Carcinoma, Non-Small-Cell Lung, Carcinoma, Neuroendocrine, Thymoma, Small Cell Lung Carcinoma, Anus Neoplasms, Vulvar Neoplasms
Last Updated: April 28, 2021
Locations: Los Angeles, CA. Los Angeles, CA. San Diego, CA. San Francisco, CA. Atlanta, GA. Chicago, IL. Fairway, KS. Detroit, MI. New York, NY. New York, NY. Portland, OR. Philadelphia, PA. Pittsburgh, PA. Houston, TX. Salt Lake City, UT. Charlottesville, VA. Seattle, WA.
Conditions: Neoplasms, Multiple Myeloma, Pancreatic Neoplasms, Esophageal Neoplasms, Endometrial Neoplasms, Thyroid Neoplasms, Mesothelioma, Neuroendocrine Tumors, Salivary Gland Neoplasms, Anus Neoplasms, Gallbladder Neoplasms, Bile Duct Neoplasms, Oropharyngeal Neoplasms, Nasopharyngeal Neoplasms, Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma, Urethral Neoplasms, Vaginal Neoplasms, Laryngeal Neoplasms, Mouth Neoplasms, Adenomatous Polyposis Coli, Colorectal Neoplasms, Hereditary Nonpolyposis, Testicular Neoplasms, Intestinal Neoplasms, Hypopharyngeal Neoplasms, Penile Neoplasms, Ureteral Neoplasms, Neoplasms, Plasma Cell, Peritoneal Neoplasms, Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms, Neoplasms, Unknown Primary, Duodenal Neoplasms, Lip Neoplasms, Thymus Neoplasms, Paraproteinemias
Last Updated: November 10, 2020
Locations: Colorado Springs, CO. Denver, CO. Durango, CO. Lakewood, CO. Littleton, CO. Longmont, CO. Louisville, CO. Parker, CO. Pueblo, CO. Westminster, CO. Daytona Beach, FL. DeLand, FL. Orange City, FL. Palm Coast, FL. Aurora, IL. Moline, IL. Yorkville, IL. Fort Wayne, IN. Indianapolis, IN. Indianapolis, IN. Indianapolis, IN. Kokomo, IN. Council Bluffs, IA. Davenport, IA. Spencer, IA. Waterloo, IA. Overland Park, KS. New Orleans, LA. Portland, ME. Randallstown, MD. Westminster, MD. Holyoke, MA. Ann Arbor, MI. Aitkin, MN. Brainerd, MN. Duluth, MN. Duluth, MN. Fergus Falls, MN. Marshall, MN. Joplin, MO. Kansas City, MO. Kansas City, MO. Kansas City, MO. Liberty, MO. Saint Joseph, MO. Kalispell, MT. Missoula, MT. Hastings, NE. Norfolk, NE. North Platte, NE. O'Neill, NE. Omaha, NE. Omaha, NE. Omaha, NE. Scottsbluff, NE. Glens Falls, NY. Utica, NY. Fayetteville, NC. Fargo, ND. Minot, ND. Pittsburgh, PA. Aberdeen, SD. Mitchell, SD. Sioux Falls, SD. Sioux Falls, SD. Yankton, SD. Yankton, SD. Yankton, SD. Rutland, VT. Fredericksburg, VA. Appleton, WI. Brookfield, WI. Franklin, WI. Mequon, WI. Milwaukee, WI. Oshkosh, WI. Racine, WI. Wauwatosa, WI.
05. Support Services
Find Cancer Support Services in Virginia
Cancer support services for mesothelioma patients include cancer rehabilitation, counseling, extended stay housing, oxygen supplies and patient transport. The following local services may be helpful while you are receiving treatment for mesothelioma cancer in Virginia.
Virginia Treatment Support Services
- Inova Home Health Arlington 571-432-3100
- Jackson Clinics Physical Therapy Middleburg 540-687-8181
- Oncology Rehab and Wellness Ashburn 703-789-0367
- Select Physical Therapy Fredericksburg 540-891-1186
- VCU Massey Cancer Center Richmond 877-462-7739
- Winchester Medical Center Outpatient Rehabilitation Winchester 540-536-3011
Counseling & Support
- Inova Life with Cancer Alexandria 703-206-5433
- Riverside Cancer Care Center Newport News 800-520-7006
- University of Virginia Cancer Center Charlottesville 434-924-9333
- Valley Health Cancer Center Winchester 855-984-4673
- Virginia Oncology Associates Newport News 757-873-9400
Extended Stay Housing
- Evelyn D. Reinhart Guest House Richmond 804-281-8521
- Hotel Keys of Hope Virginia Beach 800-227-2345
- Joe's House Statewide 877-563-7468
- Rosemary & George Dawson Inn Lynchburg 434-200-7829
- The Doorways Richmond 804-828-6901
- University of Virginia Hospitality Housing Charlottesville 434-924-2091
- Advanced Aeromedical Newport News 800-346-3556
- Eastern Oxygen and Medical Equipment Chesapeake 757-547-8188
- Med Incorporated Richmond 804-674-6688
- Medi Home Care Charlottesville 757-382-0054
- Aetna Better Health of Virginia Richmond 800-734-0430
- Comfort & Care Services Virginia Beach 757-499-1273
- MTS Transportation Statewide 866-644-2195
- Priority Patient Transport Staunton 888-774-2621
- Uniquehands Springfield 571-970-1828