Nebraska Mesothelioma Statistics
- 260 mesothelioma deaths (1999 – 2015)
- 45 asbestosis deaths (1999 – 2015)
- 305 total deaths (1999 – 2015)
02. Cancer Centers
Find a Mesothelioma Cancer Center in Nebraska
The following mesothelioma cancer centers are located in the state of Nebraska. These cancer centers are equipped to deliver quality mesothelioma treatment. Click on a specific cancer center link to get more in-depth information.
Nebraska Mesothelioma Cancer Clinics
CHI Health Henry Lynch Cancer Center
University of Nebraska Medical Center
Doctors who Treat Mesothelioma in Nebraska
If you need help with getting an accurate diagnosis or developing a treatment plan, the following mesothelioma doctors and oncologists in Nebraska have the expertise to assist you. More detailed information about each doctor is available by clicking on the appropriate doctor detail link. Details about their background, areas of expertise, professional affiliations, office locations and contact information is provided.
Nebraska Mesothelioma Doctors
Jason M. Foster, M.D.
Rudy P. Lackner, M.D.
Brian W. Loggie, M.D.
Occasionally, mesothelioma patients will travel to other states to meet with top mesothelioma doctors and thoracic surgeons across the country. These experts will usually concentrate on a particular mesothelioma type within their practice.
Resources for Mesothelioma Patients
04. Clinical Trials
Mesothelioma Clinical Trials in Nebraska
The following clinical trials are in progress or actively recruiting participants in the state of Nebraska:
Conditions: Neoplasms, Multiple Myeloma, Pancreatic Neoplasms, Esophageal Neoplasms, Endometrial Neoplasms, Thyroid Neoplasms, Mesothelioma, Neuroendocrine Tumors, Salivary Gland Neoplasms, Anus Neoplasms, Gallbladder Neoplasms, Bile Duct Neoplasms, Oropharyngeal Neoplasms, Nasopharyngeal Neoplasms, Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma, Urethral Neoplasms, Vaginal Neoplasms, Laryngeal Neoplasms, Mouth Neoplasms, Adenomatous Polyposis Coli, Colorectal Neoplasms, Hereditary Nonpolyposis, Testicular Neoplasms, Intestinal Neoplasms, Hypopharyngeal Neoplasms, Penile Neoplasms, Ureteral Neoplasms, Neoplasms, Plasma Cell, Peritoneal Neoplasms, Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms, Neoplasms, Unknown Primary, Duodenal Neoplasms, Lip Neoplasms, Thymus Neoplasms, Paraproteinemias
Last Updated: February 24, 2022
Locations: Colorado Springs, CO. Denver, CO. Durango, CO. Lakewood, CO. Littleton, CO. Longmont, CO. Louisville, CO. Parker, CO. Pueblo, CO. Westminster, CO. Daytona Beach, FL. DeLand, FL. Orange City, FL. Palm Coast, FL. Aurora, IL. Moline, IL. Yorkville, IL. Fort Wayne, IN. Indianapolis, IN. Indianapolis, IN. Indianapolis, IN. Kokomo, IN. Council Bluffs, IA. Davenport, IA. Spencer, IA. Waterloo, IA. Overland Park, KS. New Orleans, LA. Portland, ME. Randallstown, MD. Westminster, MD. Holyoke, MA. Ann Arbor, MI. Aitkin, MN. Brainerd, MN. Duluth, MN. Duluth, MN. Fergus Falls, MN. Marshall, MN. Joplin, MO. Kansas City, MO. Kansas City, MO. Kansas City, MO. Liberty, MO. Saint Joseph, MO. Kalispell, MT. Missoula, MT. Hastings, NE. Norfolk, NE. North Platte, NE. O'Neill, NE. Omaha, NE. Omaha, NE. Omaha, NE. Scottsbluff, NE. Glens Falls, NY. Utica, NY. Fayetteville, NC. Fargo, ND. Minot, ND. Pittsburgh, PA. Aberdeen, SD. Mitchell, SD. Sioux Falls, SD. Sioux Falls, SD. Yankton, SD. Yankton, SD. Yankton, SD. Rutland, VT. Fredericksburg, VA. Appleton, WI. Brookfield, WI. Franklin, WI. Mequon, WI. Milwaukee, WI. Oshkosh, WI. Racine, WI. Wauwatosa, WI.
05. Support Services
Find Cancer Support Services in Nebraska
Cancer support services for mesothelioma patients include cancer rehabilitation, counseling, extended stay housing, oxygen supplies and patient transport. The following local services may be helpful while you are receiving treatment for mesothelioma cancer in Nebraska.
Nebraska Treatment Support Services
- Balance & Mobility Lincoln Lincoln 402-817-0834
- Central Nebraska Rehab Services Grand Island 308-675-1853
- Kearney Physical Therapy Kearney 308-865-7182
- SNCC Rehabilitation Lincoln 402-420-7000
Counseling & Support
- Bryan LifePointe Lincoln 402-481-6300
- Cancer Care Statewide 800-813-4673
- Cancer Partners of Nebraska Lincoln 402-420-7000
- Fred & Pamela Buffet Cancer Center Omaha 402-559-4420
- The Wellness Community Statewide 888-793-9355
Extended Stay Housing
- Carolyn Scott Rainbow House Omaha 402-955-7815
- Hope Lodge Omaha 402-507-5500
- Hotel Keys of Hope Omaha 800-227-2345
- Nebraska House Omaha 402-559-5599
- Frontier Home Medical Grand Island 308-384-4799
- Home Health Medical Equipment Ainsworth 402-387-0446
- Kubat Medical Supply Fremont 402-727-1070
- Lincare Scottsbluff 308-632-8309
- Ameritrans Statewide 866-872-6453
- IntelliRide Omaha 402-401-6999
- Wear Yellow Nebraska Lincoln 402-965-1699