Idaho Mesothelioma Statistics
212 mesothelioma deaths (1999 – 2015)
69 asbestosis deaths (1999 – 2015)
281 total deaths (1999 – 2015)
02. Cancer Centers
Idaho Mesothelioma Cancer Centers
We have compiled a list of mesothelioma cancer centers in Idaho. Please click on a cancer center link for more information about the clinical programs offered, affiliated mesothelioma doctors and how to contact the cancer center.
Idaho Mesothelioma Cancer Clinics
St. Luke’s Mountain States Tumor Institute (MSTI): Boise
Top Idaho Mesothelioma Doctors
The following mesothelioma doctors are located and practice in the state of Idaho. Click on a specific doctor link to obtain more information about their background, areas of expertise, professional affiliations, and office locations.
Idaho Mesothelioma Doctors
Timothy E. Sawyer, M.D.
Matthew W. Schoolfield, M.D.
Edward R. Setser, M.D.
Mesothelioma patients sometimes will travel long distances to meet with top mesothelioma doctors and thoracic surgeons across the country. These experts will usually focus on a particular mesothelioma type within their practice.
Resources for Mesothelioma Patients
04. Clinical Trials
Mesothelioma Clinical Trials in Idaho
The following clinical trials are in progress or actively recruiting participants in the state of Idaho:
Conditions: Carcinoma, Neoplasms, Carcinoma, Squamous Cell, Adenocarcinoma, Neoplasms, Germ Cell and Embryonal, Mesothelioma, Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma, Cholangiocarcinoma, Carcinoma, Basal Cell, Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors, Carcinoid Tumor, Carcinoma, Transitional Cell, Carcinoma, Adenoid Cystic, Adenocarcinoma of Lung, Teratoma, Carcinoma, Neuroendocrine, Pheochromocytoma, Seminoma, Cystadenocarcinoma, Serous, Choriocarcinoma, Carcinoma, Endometrioid, Cystadenocarcinoma, Paraganglioma, Chordoma, Hemangiosarcoma, Fibromatosis, Aggressive, Adenocarcinoma, Mucinous, Nerve Sheath Neoplasms, Trophoblastic Neoplasms, Gestational Trophoblastic Disease, Neurofibrosarcoma, Thyroid Neoplasms, Fibroma, Cystadenocarcinoma, Mucinous, Pseudomyxoma Peritonei, Vulvar Neoplasms, Sex Cord-Gonadal Stromal Tumors, Adrenocortical Carcinoma, Carcinoma, Islet Cell, Paget Disease, Extramammary, Adenocarcinoma, Papillary, Carcinoma, Acinar Cell, Adenocarcinoma, Bronchiolo-Alveolar, Neoplasms, Unknown Primary, Mixed Tumor, Mullerian, Carcinoma, Giant Cell, Adenocarcinoma, Clear Cell
Last Updated: January 28, 2022
05. Support Services
Find Cancer Support Services in Idaho
Cancer support services for mesothelioma patients include cancer rehabilitation, counseling, extended stay housing, oxygen supplies and patient transport. The following local services may be helpful while you are receiving treatment for mesothelioma cancer in Idaho.
Idaho Treatment Support Services
- Intermountain Physical Therapy Nampa 208-467-4357
- Lake City Physical Therapy Post Falls 208-457-3435
- Red Mountain Clinic Boise 208-322-7755
- Saint Alphonsus Regional Rehabilitation Center Boise 208-605-3000
- St. Luke's Rehabilitation Twin Falls 208-814-2570
- STARS Boise Physical Therapy Clinic Boise 208-367-3315
Counseling & Support
- Beacon Cancer Care Coeur d'Alene 208-755-2804
- Kootenai Clinic Coeur d'Alene 208-625-4700
- Look Good Feel Better Statewide 800-395-5665
- Portneuf Cancer Center Pocatello 208-239-1720
Extended Stay Housing
- Bishop Foote Guest House Boise 208-381-3055
- Days Inn Coeur d'Alene Coeur d'Alene 208-667-8668
- Hotel Keys of Hope Boise 800-227-2345
- Alpine Home Medical Equipment Idaho Falls 208-357-4541
- Bellevue Healthcare Coeur d'Alene 208-676-1768
- Norco Twin Falls 208-733-8171
- ProCare Medical Equipment Meridian 866-633-5755
- Resilient Transport Boise 208-914-3846
- Skyroad Medical Transport Boise 208-917-7640
- Tropicare Transportation Nampa 208-467-2273
- Victory Medical Transportation Boise 208-321-1703