South Carolina Mesothelioma Statistics
- 533 mesothelioma deaths (1999 – 2015)
- 169 asbestosis deaths (1999 – 2015)
- 702 total deaths (1999 – 2015)
02. Cancer Centers
Mesothelioma Cancer Centers in South Carolina
For your convenience, we have compiled a list of mesothelioma cancer centers that are located in South Carolina. Please click on a cancer center link to obtain more information about the clinical programs offered and how to contact the cancer center.
South Carolina Mesothelioma Cancer Clinics
Medical University of South Carolina
Top South Carolina Mesothelioma Doctors
If you need help with getting an accurate diagnosis or developing a treatment plan, the following mesothelioma doctors and oncologists in South Carolina have the expertise to assist you. More detailed information about each doctor is available by clicking on the appropriate doctor detail link. Details about their background, areas of expertise, professional affiliations, office locations and contact information is provided.
South Carolina Mesothelioma Doctors
Alice Boylan, M.D.
Carol A Sherman, M.D.
Occasionally, mesothelioma patients will travel to other states to meet with top mesothelioma doctors and thoracic surgeons across the country. These experts will usually concentrate on a particular mesothelioma type within their practice.
Resources for Mesothelioma Patients
04. Clinical Trials
Mesothelioma Clinical Trials in South Carolina
The following clinical trials are in progress or actively recruiting participants in the state of South Carolina:
Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of INCB099318 in Participants With Advanced Solid Tumors
Conditions: Carcinoma, Merkel Cell, Carcinoma, Neoplasms, Carcinoma, Squamous Cell, Carcinoma, Renal Cell, Small Cell Lung Carcinoma, Mesothelioma, Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma, Carcinoma, Basal Cell, Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Endometrial Neoplasms
Last Updated: October 21, 2022
Locations: Hackensack, NJ. Greenville, SC. Nashville, TN.
05. Support Services
Find Cancer Support Services in South Carolina
Cancer support services for mesothelioma patients include cancer rehabilitation, counseling, extended stay housing, oxygen supplies and patient transport. The following local services may be helpful while you are receiving treatment for mesothelioma cancer in South Carolina.
South Carolina Treatment Support Services
- AnMed Health Oncology Rehabilitation Anderson 864-512-1505
- Gibbs Cancer Center Oncology Rehabilitation Spartanburg 864-560-1970
- Prisma Health Cancer Institute Greenville 864-455-1346
- The McLeod Center for Cancer Treatment & Research Florence 843-777-2000
- Trident Medical Center Charleston 843-847-4400
Counseling & Support
- Cancer Society of Greenville County Greenville 864-232-8439
- Center for Integrative Oncology and Survivorship Greenville 864-455-1346
- Hollings Cancer Center Charleston 843-792-9300
- South Carolina Cancer Alliance Columbia 803-708-4732
Extended Stay Housing
- Charleston Hope Lodge Charleston 843-958-0930
- Hotel Keys of Hope Columbia 800-227-2345
- Joe's House Statewide 877-563-7468
- The Guest House at McLeod Florence 843-777-7292
- Carolina Homecare Greenville 864-271-8258
- Lincare North Charleston 843-769-4431
- Rotech Lexington 803-534-6236
- Special Care Medical West Columbia 803-926-0161
- A Golden Ride Charleston 843-566-4039
- Senior Express Transportation Services Columbia 803-926-7933
- Transport Care Services Columbia 803-661-9662