New Mexico Mesothelioma Statistics
- 226 mesothelioma deaths (1999 – 2015)
- 32 asbestosis deaths (1999 – 2015)
- 258 total deaths (1999 – 2015)
02. Cancer Centers
New Mexico Mesothelioma Cancer Centers
Quality cancer treatment services are available at the following mesothelioma cancer centers in Albuquerque, New Mexico. More detailed information about each cancer center is available by clicking on the appropriate a cancer center detail link.
New Mexico Mesothelioma Cancer Clinics
University of New Mexico Comprehensive Cancer Center
Doctors who Treat Mesothelioma in New Mexico
For your convenience, we have compiled a list of mesothelioma doctors that are located in New Mexico. Please click on the doctor’s name to obtain more information about their background, areas of expertise, professional affiliations, and contact information.
New Mexico Mesothelioma Doctors
Charles Dietl, M.D.
Alissa Greenbaum, M.D.
Mesothelioma patients sometimes will travel long distances to meet with top mesothelioma doctors and thoracic surgeons across the country. These experts will usually focus on a particular mesothelioma type within their practice.
Resources for Mesothelioma Patients
04. Clinical Trials
Mesothelioma Clinical Trials in New Mexico
The following clinical trials are in progress or actively recruiting participants in the state of New Mexico:
Sorry, there are no clinical trials to display
05. Support Services
Find Cancer Support Services in New Mexico
Cancer support services for mesothelioma patients include cancer rehabilitation, counseling, extended stay housing, oxygen supplies and patient transport. The following local services may be helpful while you are receiving treatment for mesothelioma cancer in New Mexico.
New Mexico Treatment Support Services
- Christus St Vincent Regional Cancer Center Santa Fe 505-913-8900
- Presbyterian Rehabilitation Services Rio Rancho 505-823-8350
- UNM Carrie Tingley Hospital Outpatient Services Albuquerque 505-272-4511
Counseling & Support
- Look Good Feel Better Statewide 800-395-5665
- The Cancer Foundation for New Mexico Santa Fe 505-955-7931
- UNM Cancer Center Albuquerque 505-272-4946
Extended Stay Housing
- Casa de Santa Fe Santa Fe 505-466-3666
- Casa Esperanza Albuquerque 505-246-2700
- Connelly Hospitality House Farmington 505-609-2273
- Holland’s Rose Medical Hospitality House Albuquerque 505-345-2020
- Hotel Keys of Hope Albuquerque 800-227-2345
- InTown Suites Albuquerque 844-250-9637
- Animas Medical Supply Farmington 505-327-4041
- HME Specialists Albuquerque 505-888-6500
- Lincare Taos 505-992-8286
- Rotech Albuquerque 505-343-8761
- Adaptive Transportation Los Lunas 505-865-6602
- Ameritrans Statewide 866-872-6453
- RIO Medical Transport Las Cruces 888-867-4631