Arkansas Mesothelioma Statistics
- 264 mesothelioma deaths (1999 – 2015)
- 108 asbestosis deaths (1999 – 2015)
- 372 total deaths (1999 – 2015)
02. Cancer Centers
Mesothelioma Cancer Centers in Arkansas
We have compiled a list of mesothelioma cancer centers in Arkansas. Please click on a cancer center link for more information about the clinical programs offered, affiliated mesothelioma doctors and how to contact the cancer center.
Arkansas Mesothelioma Cancer Clinics
Winthrop P. Rockefeller Cancer Institute
Find a Mesothelioma Doctor in Arkansas
The following mesothelioma doctors are located and practice in the state of Arkansas. Click on a specific doctor link to obtain more information about their background, areas of expertise, professional affiliations, and office locations.
Arkansas Mesothelioma Doctors
Konstantinos Arnaoutakis, M.D.
Matthew A. Steliga, M.D.
Occasionally, mesothelioma patients will travel to other states to meet with top mesothelioma doctors and thoracic surgeons across the country. These experts will usually concentrate on a particular mesothelioma type within their practice.
Resources for Mesothelioma Patients
04. Clinical Trials
Mesothelioma Clinical Trials in Arkansas
The following clinical trials are in progress or actively recruiting participants in the state of Arkansas:
Conditions: Carcinoma, Neoplasms, Carcinoma, Squamous Cell, Adenocarcinoma, Neoplasms, Germ Cell and Embryonal, Mesothelioma, Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma, Cholangiocarcinoma, Carcinoma, Basal Cell, Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors, Carcinoid Tumor, Carcinoma, Transitional Cell, Carcinoma, Adenoid Cystic, Adenocarcinoma of Lung, Teratoma, Carcinoma, Neuroendocrine, Pheochromocytoma, Seminoma, Cystadenocarcinoma, Serous, Choriocarcinoma, Carcinoma, Endometrioid, Cystadenocarcinoma, Paraganglioma, Chordoma, Hemangiosarcoma, Fibromatosis, Aggressive, Adenocarcinoma, Mucinous, Nerve Sheath Neoplasms, Trophoblastic Neoplasms, Gestational Trophoblastic Disease, Neurofibrosarcoma, Thyroid Neoplasms, Fibroma, Cystadenocarcinoma, Mucinous, Pseudomyxoma Peritonei, Vulvar Neoplasms, Sex Cord-Gonadal Stromal Tumors, Adrenocortical Carcinoma, Carcinoma, Islet Cell, Paget Disease, Extramammary, Adenocarcinoma, Papillary, Carcinoma, Acinar Cell, Adenocarcinoma, Bronchiolo-Alveolar, Neoplasms, Unknown Primary, Mixed Tumor, Mullerian, Carcinoma, Giant Cell, Adenocarcinoma, Clear Cell
Last Updated: October 31, 2022
Locations: Birmingham, AL. Mobile, AL. Anchorage, AK.
05. Support Services
Find Cancer Support Services in Arkansas
Cancer support services for mesothelioma patients include cancer rehabilitation, counseling, extended stay housing, oxygen supplies and patient transport. The following local services may be helpful while you are receiving treatment for mesothelioma cancer in Arkansas.
Arkansas Treatment Support Services
- Arkansas Palliative Care North Little Rock 501-748-3388
- CARTI Magnolia 501-906-3000
- Highlands Oncology Group Rogers 479-936-9900
- Highlands Oncology Group Fayetteville 479-695-4234
Counseling & Support
- Arkansas Cancer Coalition Little Rock 501-404-2363
- Cancer Companions Little Rock 501-607-3249
- Hope Cancer Resources Springdale 479-361-5847
- Look Good Feel Better Statewide 800-395-5665
- Washington Regional Cancer Support Home Fayetteville 479-404-2162
Extended Stay Housing
- Bentonville Cancer Support Home Bentonville 479-271-2257
- Fayetteville Cancer Support Home Fayetteville 479-404-2162
- Goodness Village Little Rock 501-530-0095
- Peitz Cancer Support House Mountain Home 870-508-2273
- Diamond Medical Equipment & Supply Little Rock 501-225-3106
- Health-Way Medical Supply Searcy 501-268-7102
- Lincare Springdale 479-927-0618
- Marshalls Home Medical Equipment Magnolia 870-234-7434
- Ameritrans Statewide 866-872-6453
- Angel Flight Statewide 918-749-8992
- Ozark Regional Transit Springdale 479-756-5901