South Dakota Mesothelioma Statistics
- 104 mesothelioma deaths (1999 – 2015)
- N/A asbestosis deaths (1999 – 2015)
- 104 total mesothelioma deaths (1999 – 2015)
Doctors who Treat Mesothelioma in South Dakota
The following mesothelioma doctors are located and practice in the state of South Dakota. Click on a specific doctor link to obtain more information about their background, areas of expertise, professional affiliations, and office locations.
South Dakota Mesothelioma Doctors
Ashraf A. Elshami, M.D.
Michael Keppen, M.D.
Occasionally, mesothelioma patients will travel to other states to meet with top mesothelioma doctors and thoracic surgeons across the country. These experts will usually concentrate on a particular mesothelioma type within their practice.
Resources for Mesothelioma Patients
03. Clinical Trials
Mesothelioma Clinical Trials in South Dakota
The following clinical trials are in progress or actively recruiting participants in the state of South Dakota:
Last Updated: November 1, 2022
Locations: Birmingham, AL. Los Angeles, CA. Chicago, IL. Winston-Salem, NC. Cleveland, OH. Portland, OR. Pittsburgh, PA. Sioux Falls, SD. Houston, TX. San Antonio, TX.
Last Updated: August 25, 2022
Locations: Phoenix, AZ. Chicago, IL. Danville, IL. Effingham, IL. Matoon, IL. Urbana, IL. Lexington, KY. Boston, MA. Bemidji, MN. Edina, MN. Minneapolis, MN. Rochester, MN. Bismarck, ND. Fargo, ND. Columbus, OH. Oklahoma City, OK. Pittsburgh, PA. Sioux Falls, SD.
Conditions: Neoplasms, Multiple Myeloma, Pancreatic Neoplasms, Esophageal Neoplasms, Endometrial Neoplasms, Thyroid Neoplasms, Mesothelioma, Neuroendocrine Tumors, Salivary Gland Neoplasms, Anus Neoplasms, Gallbladder Neoplasms, Bile Duct Neoplasms, Oropharyngeal Neoplasms, Nasopharyngeal Neoplasms, Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma, Urethral Neoplasms, Vaginal Neoplasms, Laryngeal Neoplasms, Mouth Neoplasms, Adenomatous Polyposis Coli, Colorectal Neoplasms, Hereditary Nonpolyposis, Testicular Neoplasms, Intestinal Neoplasms, Hypopharyngeal Neoplasms, Penile Neoplasms, Ureteral Neoplasms, Neoplasms, Plasma Cell, Peritoneal Neoplasms, Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms, Neoplasms, Unknown Primary, Duodenal Neoplasms, Lip Neoplasms, Thymus Neoplasms, Paraproteinemias
Last Updated: February 24, 2022
Locations: Colorado Springs, CO. Denver, CO. Durango, CO. Lakewood, CO. Littleton, CO. Longmont, CO. Louisville, CO. Parker, CO. Pueblo, CO. Westminster, CO. Daytona Beach, FL. DeLand, FL. Orange City, FL. Palm Coast, FL. Aurora, IL. Moline, IL. Yorkville, IL. Fort Wayne, IN. Indianapolis, IN. Indianapolis, IN. Indianapolis, IN. Kokomo, IN. Council Bluffs, IA. Davenport, IA. Spencer, IA. Waterloo, IA. Overland Park, KS. New Orleans, LA. Portland, ME. Randallstown, MD. Westminster, MD. Holyoke, MA. Ann Arbor, MI. Aitkin, MN. Brainerd, MN. Duluth, MN. Duluth, MN. Fergus Falls, MN. Marshall, MN. Joplin, MO. Kansas City, MO. Kansas City, MO. Kansas City, MO. Liberty, MO. Saint Joseph, MO. Kalispell, MT. Missoula, MT. Hastings, NE. Norfolk, NE. North Platte, NE. O'Neill, NE. Omaha, NE. Omaha, NE. Omaha, NE. Scottsbluff, NE. Glens Falls, NY. Utica, NY. Fayetteville, NC. Fargo, ND. Minot, ND. Pittsburgh, PA. Aberdeen, SD. Mitchell, SD. Sioux Falls, SD. Sioux Falls, SD. Yankton, SD. Yankton, SD. Yankton, SD. Rutland, VT. Fredericksburg, VA. Appleton, WI. Brookfield, WI. Franklin, WI. Mequon, WI. Milwaukee, WI. Oshkosh, WI. Racine, WI. Wauwatosa, WI.
04. Support Services
Find Cancer Support Services in South Dakota
Cancer support services for mesothelioma patients include cancer rehabilitation, counseling, extended stay housing, oxygen supplies and patient transport. The following local services may be helpful while you are receiving treatment for mesothelioma cancer in South Dakota.
South Dakota Treatment Support Services
- DeGroot Center Sioux Falls 605-312-3520
- ProActive Physical Therapy Sioux Falls 605-332-2565
- Sanford Canton Clinic Canton 605-764-1500
- Sanford Health Mitchell Mitchell 605-996-0400
Counseling & Support
- Avera Cancer Institute Sioux Falls 605-322-3000
- Look Good Feel Better Statewide 800-395-5665
- Prairie Lakes Cancer Center Watertown 605-882-6800
- Sanford Health Cancer Survivorship Sioux Falls 701-234-7463
Extended Stay Housing
- Edgewood Assisted Living Center Brookings 605-692-6311
- Joe's House Statewide 877-563-7468
- Walsh Family Village Sioux Falls 605-322-8000
- Lincare Rapid City 605-342-3890
- Midwest Medical Service Watertown 605-882-4210
- Monument Health Home+ Sturgis 605-720-2676
- Sanford Health Equipment Sioux Falls 605-328-1595
- Care-A-Ride Rapid City 605-381-7825
- Rapid Ride Rapid City 605-394-6631
- Rapid Taxi Rapid City 605-348-8080