Alaska Mesothelioma Statistics
80 mesothelioma deaths (1999 – 2015)
- N/A asbestosis deaths (1999 – 2015)
80 total deaths (1999 – 2015)
Alaska Mesothelioma Doctors
If you need help with getting an accurate diagnosis or developing a treatment plan, the following mesothelioma doctors and oncologists in Alaska have the expertise to assist you. More detailed information about each doctor is available by clicking on the appropriate doctor detail link. Details about their background, areas of expertise, professional affiliations, office locations and contact information is provided.
Alaska Mesothelioma Doctors
Jeanne E. Anderson, M.D.
William E. Curtis, M.D.
Occasionally, mesothelioma patients will travel to other states to meet with top mesothelioma doctors and thoracic surgeons across the country. These experts will usually concentrate on a particular mesothelioma type within their practice.
Resources for Mesothelioma Patients
03. Clinical Trials
Mesothelioma Clinical Trials in Alaska
The following clinical trials are in progress or actively recruiting participants in the state of Alaska:
Conditions: Carcinoma, Neoplasms, Carcinoma, Squamous Cell, Adenocarcinoma, Neoplasms, Germ Cell and Embryonal, Mesothelioma, Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma, Cholangiocarcinoma, Carcinoma, Basal Cell, Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors, Carcinoid Tumor, Carcinoma, Transitional Cell, Carcinoma, Adenoid Cystic, Adenocarcinoma of Lung, Teratoma, Carcinoma, Neuroendocrine, Pheochromocytoma, Seminoma, Cystadenocarcinoma, Serous, Choriocarcinoma, Carcinoma, Endometrioid, Cystadenocarcinoma, Paraganglioma, Chordoma, Hemangiosarcoma, Fibromatosis, Aggressive, Adenocarcinoma, Mucinous, Nerve Sheath Neoplasms, Trophoblastic Neoplasms, Gestational Trophoblastic Disease, Neurofibrosarcoma, Thyroid Neoplasms, Fibroma, Cystadenocarcinoma, Mucinous, Pseudomyxoma Peritonei, Vulvar Neoplasms, Sex Cord-Gonadal Stromal Tumors, Adrenocortical Carcinoma, Carcinoma, Islet Cell, Paget Disease, Extramammary, Adenocarcinoma, Papillary, Carcinoma, Acinar Cell, Adenocarcinoma, Bronchiolo-Alveolar, Neoplasms, Unknown Primary, Mixed Tumor, Mullerian, Carcinoma, Giant Cell, Adenocarcinoma, Clear Cell
Last Updated: January 28, 2022
04. Support Services
Find Cancer Support Services in Alaska
Cancer support services for mesothelioma patients include cancer rehabilitation, counseling, extended stay housing, oxygen supplies and patient transport. The following local services may be helpful while you are receiving treatment for mesothelioma cancer in Alaska.
Alaska Treatment Support Services
- Alaska CyberKnife Center Anchorage 907-771-0517
- Alaska Regional Hospital Cancer Care Center Anchorage 907-276-1131
- Health Quest Therapy Eagle River 907-376-6363
- Providence Cancer Center Anchorage 907-212-6870
Counseling & Support
- Cancer Connection - Let's Talk Program Juneau 907-796-2273
- Counseling Solutions Of Alaska Anchorage 907-644-8044
- Hope Counseling Center Fairbanks 907-451-8208
- Look Good Feel Better Statewide 800-395-5665
Extended Stay Housing
- Cancer Connection Juneau 907-796-2273
- Hickel House Anchorage 907-212-4100
- Hotel Keys of Hope Fairbanks 800-227-2345
- Joe's House Statewide 877-563-7468
- Geneva Woods Home Medical Equipment Center Anchorage 907-565-6100
- Procare Home Medical Wasilla 907-357-7882
- Prodigy Medical Anchorage 907-444-8876
- Alaska Medical Transport Anchorage 907-222-3456
- Angel Flight West Statewide 888-426-2643
- Raven Alaska Anchorage 800-227-2345