The purpose of this study is to evaluate the accuracy of participants imaging versus staging procedures. The investigators will consent subjects that are scheduled to undergo staging procedures to diagnose malignant pleural mesothelioma (including pleuroscopy, bronchoscopy, endobronchial ultrasound and laparoscopy) as part of their standard of care.
|First Received Date||November 20, 2015|
|Last Changed Date||February 5, 2019|
|Start Date||March 14, 2016|
|Anticipated Primary Completion Date||December 2020|
|Primary Outcome Measures||
Accuracy of surgical staging versus imaging procedures based on surgical findings. [Time Frame: 2 years]
|Ages||18 Years - N/A|
|Accepts Healthy Volunteers||No|
Karlyn Pierson, RN
- Subject provides informed consent
- Subject is >18 years of age
- Subject is deemed competent for making medical decisions
- Subject is scheduled to undergo a staging pleuroscopy
- Subject is a surgical candidate
- A negative pregnancy test is required in women of child-bearing potential, as standard of care.
- Subject is <18 years old.
|Responsible Party||Principal Investigator|
|Verification Date||February 2019|