Mesothelioma Cancer Centers
Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA), Philadelphia solely offers cancer treatment. This specialization allows the physicians to be experts in their field. The facility serves patients in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Mesothelioma patients receiving treatment from CTCA, Philadelphia have access to standard treatment modalities including chemotherapy, radiation and surgery, as well as newer options like immunotherapy. The patient’s multidisciplinary team will determine which treatment options are best for their specific case.
In addition to the more typical treatment approaches, CTCA, Philadelphia also employs registered dietitians, naturopathic support providers, massage therapists and mind-body therapists to address the needs of the patient and improve their overall quality of life.
According to the Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS) survey results, more than 90% of patients would recommend CTCA Philadelphia.
- Extrapleural pneumonectomy
- Hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy (HIPEC)
- Accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP)
- Accredited by the Foundation for the Accreditation of Cellular Therapy (FACT)
- American College of Radiology (ACR) Accreditation
- American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (CoC) Accreditation
- Quality Oncology Practice Initiative (QOPI) Certificate Program
- The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for Hospital Accreditation
Author: Linda Molinari
Editor in Chief, Mesothelioma Cancer AllianceRead about Linda
Reviewer: Annette Charlevois
Patient Support CoordinatorRead about Annette