Primarily an agricultural community throughout its early history, Cranston was the hub of Rhode Island’s greatest nineteenth century industrial empire. Enterprises that thrived during this time included textile manufacturers (The Rhodes brothers of Cranston produced the first woolen broadcloth in the United States), grist mills, fulling mills, screw factories, jewelry business, and aluminum producers. However, the most notable and significant of Cranston’s industries was the Cranston Print Works, owned and operated by the prominent Sprague family.
Cranston’s significant industrial and manufacturing history have made exposure to asbestos an issue for workers and others. If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mesothelioma in Cranston, you may benefit from contacting Dr. Raphael Bueno. Additionally, an asbestos lawyer may be able to give guidance if you were exposed to asbestos in Cranston, Rhode Island.
01. Exposure Sites
Other Asbestos Sites in Cranston, Rhode Island
If you worked at any of these companies and/or job sites in Cranston, Rhode Island, you may have been exposed to harmful asbestos which is known to cause mesothelioma cancer.
Cranston, Rhode Island Companies With Known Asbestos Use
- A & P Bakery
- AC&S Warehouse
- ACI – Adult Correctional Institute
- ACI – Boiler Room
- ACI – Powerhouse
- Allard Street Pumping Station
- Almacs Garden City
- Alrose Chemical
- Atlantic Tubing & Rubber Company
- Bercen Chemical
- Budlong Rose Company
- Cardi Corp.
- Ciba-Geigy Corp
- Citizen’s Savings Bank-Cranston
- Cranston Armed Forces Reserve
- Cranston Boy’s Cottages
- Cranston Catholic School
- Cranston Elderly Housing
- Cranston Fire Station
- Cranston High School East
- Cranston High School West
- Cranston Highway Center
- Cranston Housing
- Cranston Mall
- Cranston Manor Housing
- Cranston Park View Jr. H.S.
- Cranston Police Station
- Cranston Print Works
- Cranston School-Gladstone Street
- Cranston Sewage Plant
- Cranston Telephone Building
- Cranston Temple-Oaklawn Ave.
- Geigy Chemical
- Geigy Chemical – Building 11
- Geigy Chemical – Building 12
- Geigy Chemical – Building 19
- Geigy Chemical – Building 21
- Geigy Chemical – Sewage Plant
- Geigy Chemical – Tank Farm
- Gladdings Garden City
- Grinnell Corporation
- Hamilton Building
- Housing For The Elderly
- Howard Insulation
- Howard Johnson’s
- Ideal Jewelry
- Industrial Park
- Inst. Of Mental Health
- Institute Of Mental Health – Adolf Meyer
- Institute Of Mental Health – Criminal Insane
- Institute Of Mental Health – Dix Building
- Institute Of Mental Health – Geriatric Building
- Institute Of Mental Health – Howard Laundry
- Institute Of Mental Health – Juvenile Home
- Institute Of Mental Health – Pennell Building
- Institute Of Mental Health – Pipes
- Institute Of Mental Health – Tunnels
- International Paper
- Kaplan’s Store
- Leesona Corp
- Management Brewery
- Med Security Prison Vocational School
- Medical Center Imh
- Meterceram Corp.
- Narragansett Brewery
- Narragansett Brewing Company
- National Furnace
- National Guard
- Osteopath Hospital
- Pepsi Cola
- Pocasset Food Sales
- Rhodus Junior High School
- Ri Hospital Trust Bank
- Royal Electric
- St. Anne’s School
- St. Mathews Church
- St. Matthew’s School
- St. Paul’s Church
- State Garage
- Stop & Shop
- Taco Heaters Co.
- United Printing
- Universal Winding Co.
- Universal Winding Company
- Western Hill Jr. Hs
- Yolden Avenue Pumping Station
Contact a Mesothelioma Doctor near Cranston
If you need help getting an accurate diagnosis or developing a treatment plan, the following mesothelioma doctors and oncologists who practice near Cranston, Rhode Island have the expertise to assist you. More detailed information about each doctor is available by clicking on the appropriate doctor detail link. Details about their background, areas of expertise, professional affiliations and contact information is provided.
Sundaresan T. Sambandam, M.D.
John Pella, M.D.
Anthony Testa, M.D.
Jack A. Elias, M.D.
Michael S. Kent, M.D.
Pasi A. Janne, M.D.
Scott J. Swanson, M.D.
David J. Kwiatkowski, M.D.
Raphael Bueno, M.D.
Richard L. Kradin, M.D.
Michael R. Grey, M.D.
Frank C. Detterbeck, M.D.
Carrie A. Redlich, M.D.
03. Cancer Centers
Contact a Cancer Center near Cranston
We have compiled a list of mesothelioma cancer centers within a 100-mile radius of Cranston, Rhode Island. Click on a specific cancer center link to obtain more information about the clinical programs offered, affiliated mesothelioma doctors and how to contact the cancer center.
Lifespan Cancer Institute, Rhode Island Hospital
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Brigham and Women’s Hospital
Koch Institute for Integrative Cancer Research
Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center
Hartford HealthCare Cancer Institute at Hartford Hospital
Smilow Cancer Hospital at Yale-New Haven
Yale Cancer Center
04. Support Services
Cancer Support Services Near Cranston, Rhode Island
While receiving treatment, mesothelioma patients may find a need for temporary lodging, patient transport, physical therapy or counseling. We have compiled a list of these cancer support services near Cranston, Rhode Island for your convenience.
- South County Health
- Care New England Wellness Center
- Memorial Hospital
- Look Good Feel Better Program Center
- Boston Medical Center Solomont Center for Hematology and Oncology
- Mayor’s Health Line
- Connecticut Counseling Services
- Extended Stay America Hotels Warwick
- Alliance for Better Long Term Care
- AstraZeneca Hope Lodge – Boston
- American Cancer Society – Maine Hotel Partner Program
- American Cancer Society – Massachusetts Hotel Partner Program
- Boston Housing Authority
- Montage Rocky Hill
- Flats at 390
- Atria Stratford
- Accu Tran Ambulance Service
- Med Tech Ambulance Service
- Andover Dial a Ride
- Central Boston Elder Services
- Connecticut Transportation Solutions
- Gentle Care Ride
- Lifestar Medical Transportation
- Kent Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital, The Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Roger Williams Cancer Center
- Gaylord Physical Therapy, Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
- Griffin Hospital
- Exeter Hospital Physical Therapy
05. Filing a Lawsuit
Filing a Mesothelioma Claim in Cranston, Rhode Island
If you were exposed to asbestos at a commercial, residential or military site in Cranston, Rhode Island and have been diagnosed with mesothelioma, you may be entitled to compensation. Don’t lose your right to file a mesothelioma lawsuit to hold those responsible accountable. You must act quickly and file your claim within the appropriate statute of limitations for the state of Rhode Island.
06. Law Firms
Mesothelioma Law Firms Servicing Cranston, RI
The Deaton Law Firm offers support to those suffering from Mesothelioma and asbestos-related diseases. We provide compassionate assistance, guidance and hope to those diagnosed with Mesothelioma. We are dedicated to holding corporate entities accountable to you and your family for their negligent actions.
Early, Lucarelli, Sweeney & Meisenkothen is a national law firm recognized for its representation of over 3,000 hardworking men and women who have been exposed to asbestos and diagnosed with mesothelioma. ELSM’s experience in asbestos litigation spans four decades.