A good mesothelioma lawyer in Oregon should have complete knowledge of Oregon state and local laws related to asbestos exposure. They need to understand liability issues and how victims affected by asbestos-related complications and diseases like mesothelioma cancer can get compensation. Only a lawyer who has extensive experience with Oregon mesothelioma laws and regulations can work effectively to cut through the complex matters and procedures.
At the law firm of Early, Lucarelli, Sweeney and Meisenkothen, we have a team of lawyers with knowledge and practical involvement in Oregon mesothelioma and asbestos cases. We have represented clients in more than fifty Oregon cities and towns, and our record for handling Oregon mesothelioma litigation to the best of our ability is without equal.
Job Sites in Oregon with Documented Mesothelioma Cases
Perhaps the highest-risk place for asbestos exposure, which may lead to mesothelioma cancer, is on the job. Hundreds of major jobsites throughout Oregon have put unsuspecting workers at risk for exposure to asbestos.
ELSM mesothelioma lawyers have represented clients who worked at the following major job sites in Oregon:
- Albina Shipyard – Portland
- Boise Cascade Corp. – Portland, St. Helens
- Boise Cascade Paper Mill – Salem
- Commercial Iron Works Shipyard – Portland
- Coos Bay Timber Company – Coos Bay
- Crown Zellerbach – Portland
- Georgia Pacific Corporation – Toledo
- Gunderson Shipyard – Portland
- International Paper Company – Gardiver
- Kaiser Shipyard – Portland
- Northwestern Electric Company – Portland
- Oregon Pulp and Paper Company – Salem
- Oregon Shipbuilding Corp. – Portland
- Oregon Steel Mills – Portland
- Portland Electric Power Co. – Portland
- Portland Shipyard – Portland
- Publishers Paper – Portland, Oregon City
- Roseburg Lumber Company – Dillard
- Spaulding Pulp and Paper – Newberg
- Swan Island Shipyard – Portland
- Tektronix Electronics Plant – Beaverton
- Tongue Point Naval Shipyard – Astoria
- Willamette Iron and Steel Company Shipyard – Portland
- Western Kraft Corp – Albany
- Weyerhaeuser Co. – Springfield
Asbestos exposure has occurred in many other jobsites in Oregon as well. We can work with you or your loved one who was exposed to asbestos while on the job no matter where in Oregon you live and work, either currently or in the past.
ELSM Mesothelioma Clients in Oregon
The lawyers of Early, Lucarelli, Sweeney and Meisenkothen have represented mesothelioma clients all over the state of Oregon. Our clients live in the towns and cities of Oregon listed below:
- Albany, OR (1)
- Astoria, OR (1)
- Bend, OR (1)
- Brookings, OR (2)
- Chiloquin, OR (1)
- Creswell, OR (1)
- Damascus, OR (1)
- Estacada, OR (1)
- Grants Pass, OR (1)
- Gresham, OR (1)
- Kalmath Falls, OR (1)
- Medford, OR (1)
- Milwaukie, OR (1)
- Oceanside, OR (1)
- Oregon City, OR (1)
- Portland, OR (3)
- Roseburg, OR (1)
- Salem, OR (3)
- Sandy, OR (1)
- Springfield, OR (1)
- Veneta, OR (1)
ELSM Mesothelioma Settlements for Clients Living in Oregon
Please note that individual cases vary based upon a number of factors, and prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. If you have any questions about your legal rights, please contact us immediately.
|State||Disease||Occupation / Exposure||Age||~ Monies to Date|
|OR||Mesothelioma||Air Force / Corrections Officer||62||~$1,400,000|
|OR||Mesothelioma||Household / Plantworker||82||~$1,100,000|
|OR||Mesothelioma||Navy / Plantworker||86||~$820,000|
Oregon Mesothelioma Statute of Limitations
In Oregon, the statute of limitations for mesothelioma and asbestos claims is 3 years from date of diagnosis. For wrongful death claims, victims’ families have 3 years from the time a loved one passes away to file their claim, according to the statute.
Because there is only a short time to gather evidence and file a claim, mesothelioma victims in Oregon and their families must act quickly to find a lawyer who is experienced with asbestos-related claims. Failing to act before the statute of limitations runs out could result in a loss of rights to compensation for you or your family.
Don't Lose Your Rights to File in Oregon
Request a Free Evaluation if you or someone you love has been diagnosed with mesothelioma. The evaluation will cost you nothing. Our attorneys will travel to visit you at your convenience. We understand how difficult a time this is for you and will assist in any way that we can. You can also fill out the form below to receive a free Mesothelioma packet, or call us toll-free at 1-844-401-4277.