A good mesothelioma lawyer in Nevada needs to know all the intricacies of Nevada state and local laws related to asbestos, from liability issues to how victims affected by asbestos-related complications and diseases like mesothelioma cancer can get compensation. Only a lawyer who has extensive experience with Nevada mesothelioma laws and regulations can work effectively to cut through the complex matters and procedures.
At the law firm of Early, Lucarelli, Sweeney and Meisenkothen, we have a team of lawyers with knowledge and practical involvement in mesothelioma and asbestos cases across the State of Nevada. We’ve represented clients in more than a hundred Nevada cities and towns, and our record for handling Nevada mesothelioma litigation to the best of our ability is without equal.
High-Profile Mesothelioma Job Sites in Nevada
Perhaps the highest-risk place for asbestos exposure, which may lead to mesothelioma cancer, is on the job. Thousands of major jobsites throughout Nevada have put unsuspecting workers at risk for exposure to asbestos.
Our mesothelioma lawyers have represented clients who worked at the following major job sites in Nevada:
- Allied Insulation – Las Vegas
- American Linen Supply Company – Las Vegas
- American Potash and Chemical Corporation – Henderson
- Caesar's Palace – Las Vegas
- Clark Station – Las Vegas
- Desert Inn Hotel – Las Vegas
- Desert Peak Power Plant – Reno
- Dixie Valley Power Plant – Reno
- Eagle Picher Industries Inc. – Reno
- Empire Farms Power Plant – Reno
- Flintkote – Henderson
- Harry Allen Power Station – Las Vegas
- Hilton Hotel – Las Vegas
- Hotel Showboat, Casino and Lanes – Las Vegas
- Laughlin Air Force Base – Laughlin
- Mcneil Construction Company – Henderson
- MGM Grand Hotel – Las Vegas
- Nellis Air Force Base – Las Vegas
- Nevada Pipeline – Las Vegas
- Nevada Power Company – Las Vegas
- Owens Corning Fiberglas – Reno
- Pinon Pine Power Plant – Reno
- Soda Lake I and II – Reno
- Stardust Hotel Casino – Las Vegas
- Stauffer Chemical – Las Vegas
- Stead Air Force Base – Reno
- Steamboat Power Plants – Reno
- Sun Coast Hotel and Resort – Las Vegas
- Tracy Generating Station – Reno
- Tropicana Hotel – Las Vegas
- Union Pacific Railroad Company – Las Vegas
- University of Nevada – Reno
- US Lime Products Corporation – Henderson
- Wells Fargo Dock – Reno
Asbestos exposure has occurred in many other mesothelioma jobsites in Nevada as well. We can work with you or your loved one who was exposed to asbestos while on the job no matter where in Nevada you live and work, either currently or in the past.
ELSM Mesothelioma Clients in Nevada
The lawyers of Early, Lucarelli, Sweeney and Meisenkothen have represented mesothelioma clients all over the state of Nevada. Our clients live in the towns and cities of Nevada listed below:
- Eureka, NV (1)
- Henderson, NV (3)
- Las Vegas, NV (11)
- Reno, NV (2)
- Sparks, NV (1)
- Spring Creek, NV (1)
Recent ELSM Mesothelioma Settlements in Nevada
Please note that individual cases vary based upon a number of factors, and prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. If you have any questions about your legal rights, please contact us immediately.
|State||Disease||Occupation / Exposure||Age||~ Monies to Date|
|NV||Mesothelioma||Merchant Marine / Longshoreman||57||~$3,400,000|
|NV||Mesothelioma||Construction / Plantworker||85||~$2,100,000|
|NV||Mesothelioma||Navy / Maintenance||73||~$1,700,000|
|NV||Mesothelioma||Navy Worker / Plumber||83||~$1,300,000|
Nevada Mesothelioma Statute of Limitations
In Nevada, the statute of limitations for mesothelioma and asbestos claims is 2 years from diagnosis. For wrongful death claims, however, victims’ families have only 2 years from the time a loved one passes away to file their claim, according to the statute.
Because there is only a short time to gather evidence and file a claim, mesothelioma victims in Nevada and their families must act quickly to find a lawyer who is experienced with asbestos-related claims. Failing to act before the statute of limitations runs out could result in a loss of rights to compensation for you or your family.
Don't Lose Your Rights to File in Nevada
Request a Free Evaluation if you or someone you love has been diagnosed with mesothelioma. The evaluation will cost you nothing. Our attorneys will travel to visit you at your convenience. We understand how difficult a time this is for you and will assist in any way that we can. You can also fill out the form below to receive a free Mesothelioma packet, or call us toll-free at 1-844-401-4277.