Only a lawyer who has extensive experience with Colorado mesothelioma laws and regulations can work effectively to cut through the complex matters and procedures. A good mesothelioma lawyer in Colorado should have complete knowledge of Colorado state and local laws related to asbestos exposure. They need to understand liability issues and how victims affected by asbestos-related complications and diseases like mesothelioma cancer can get compensation.
Early, Lucarelli, Sweeney and Meisenkothen has a team of lawyers with knowledge and practical involvement in Colorado mesothelioma and asbestos cases. ELSM has represented clients in more than fifty Colorado cities and towns, and its record for handling Colorado mesothelioma litigation to the best of its ability is without equal.
Job Sites in Colorado with Documented Mesothelioma Cases
Perhaps the highest-risk place for asbestos exposure, which may lead to mesothelioma cancer, is on the job. Hundreds of major jobsites throughout Colorado have put unsuspecting workers at risk for exposure to asbestos.
ELSM mesothelioma lawyers have represented clients who worked at the following major job sites in Colorado:
- Alamosa Power Plant – Alamosa
- American Smelting and Refining Co. – Denver
- Bay Petroleum Refinery – Denver
- Cherokee Steam Electric – Denver
- Climax Uranium Company – Grand Junction
- Colorado College – Colorado Springs
- Colorado Fuel and Iron Corp – Pueblo
- Colorado Springs Public Utilities – Colorado Springs
- Colorado State Hospital – Pueblo
- Colorado State University – Fort Collins
- Colorado-UTE Electric Association – Hayden
- Continental Oil Company – Denver
- Coors Co. – Golden
- Drake Power Plant – Colorado Springs
- Eastman Kodak Company – Windsor
- Federal Correctional Institute – Lakewood
- Gates Rubber Co. – Denver
- Great Western Sugar Company – Greeley, Ovid, Fort Morgan
- Nixon Power Plant – Colorado Springs
- Public Service of Colorado – Denver
- Southern Colorado Power Company – Canon City
- Trinidad Electric Transmission Railway and Gas – Trinidad
- Union Pacific Railroad Co. – Denver
- United States Air Force Academy – Colorado Springs
Asbestos exposure has occurred in many other jobsites in Colorado as well. We can work with you or your loved one who was exposed to asbestos while on the job no matter where in Colorado you live and work, either currently or in the past.
ELSM Mesothelioma Clients in Colorado
The lawyers of Early, Lucarelli, Sweeney and Meisenkothen have representedmesothelioma clients all over the state of Colorado. Our clients live in the towns and cities of Colorado listed below:
- Arvada, CO (2)
- Aurora, CO (1)
- Centennial, CO (1)
- Colorado Springs, CO (5)
- Crested Butte, CO (1)
- Durango, CO (1)
- Eaton, CO (1)
- Erie, CO (1)
- Fort Collins, CO (1)
- Grand Junction, CO (1)
- Highlands Ranch, CO (1)
- Lakewood, CO (3)
- Loveland, CO (1)
- Morrison, CO (2)
- Pagosa Springs, CO (1)
- Parker, CO (1)
- Pueblo, CO (1)
- Westminster, CO (2)
ELSM Mesothelioma Settlements for Clients Living in Colorado
Please note that individual cases vary based upon a number of factors, and prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. If you have any questions about your legal rights, please contact us immediately.
|State||Disease||Occupation / Exposure||Age||~ Monies to Date|
|CO||Mesothelioma||Oil Refinery Worker||79||~$900,000|
|CO||Mesothelioma||Plumber / Navy||66||~$770,000|
Colorado Mesothelioma Statute of Limitations
In Colorado, the statute of limitations for mesothelioma and asbestos claims is 2 years from date of diagnosis. For wrongful death claims, victims’ families have 2 years from the time a loved one passes away to file their claim, according to the statute.
Because there is only a short time to gather evidence and file a claim, mesothelioma victims in Colorado and their families must act quickly to find a lawyer who is experienced with asbestos-related claims. Failing to act before the statute of limitations runs out could result in a loss of rights to compensation for you or your family.
Don't Lose Your Rights to File in Colorado
Request a free review if you or someone you love has been diagnosed with mesothelioma. Our attorneys can travel to visit with you at your convenience. We understand how difficult a time this is for you and will assist in any way that we can. You can also call us toll-free at 1-800-336-0086 to schedule this free review.