A good mesothelioma lawyer in Alabama should have complete knowledge of Alabama state and local laws related to asbestos exposure. They need to understand liability issues and how victims affected by asbestos-related complications and diseases like mesothelioma cancer can get compensation. Only a lawyer who has extensive experience with Alabama mesothelioma laws and regulations can work effectively to cut through the complex matters and procedures.
At the law firm of Early, Lucarelli, Sweeney and Meisenkothen, we have a team of lawyers with knowledge and practical involvement in Alabama mesothelioma and asbestos cases. We have represented clients in more than fifty Alabama cities and towns, and our record for handling Alabama mesothelioma litigation to the best of our ability is without equal.
Job Sites in Alabama with Documented Mesothelioma Cases
Perhaps the highest-risk place for asbestos exposure, which may lead to mesothelioma cancer, is on the job. Hundreds of major jobsites throughout Alabama have put unsuspecting workers at risk for exposure to asbestos.
ELSM mesothelioma lawyers have represented clients who worked at the following major job sites in Alabama:
- Alabama Dry Dock and Shipping Company – Mobile
- Alabama Power and Light – Birmingham
- Alabama Power Co. – Barry, Gorgas, Centralia
- Alabama Steel and Shipbuilding – Birmingham
- Ciba Geigy Chemical – McIntosh
- GAF Materials Corp. – Mobile
- Gulf Shipbuilding Corp. – Chickasaw, Mobile
- Gulf State Paper Co. – Tuscaloosa
- Gunter Air Force Base – Montgomery
- International Paper – Selma, Mobile
- Kimberly Clark-Coosa River Newsprint Company – Coosa River
- Maritime Shipyard – Mobile
- Marathon Southern Corp. – Naheola
- Monsanto – Decatur
- Redstone Arsenal – Huntsville
- Republic Steel Corporation – Alabama City
- Tennessee Coal, Iron and Railroad Co. – Fairfield
- Tennessee Valley Authority – Wilson Damn
- Tyndall Air Force Base, Mess Hall – Tuskegee
- Union Camp Paper Mill – Prattville
- University of Alabama – Tuscaloosa
- U.S. Pipe and Foundry Co. – Birmingham
- U.S. Steel – Fairfield
- Watermans Shipyard – Mobile
- Widows Creek Power Plant – Stevenson
Asbestos exposure has occurred in many other jobsites in Alabama as well. We can work with you or your loved one who was exposed to asbestos while on the job no matter where in Alabama you live and work, either currently or in the past.
ELSM Mesothelioma Clients in Alabama
The lawyers of Early, Lucarelli, Sweeney and Meisenkothen have represented mesothelioma clients all over the state of Alabama. Our clients live in the towns and cities of Alabama listed below:
- 8 Mile, AL (1)
- Addison, AL (1)
- Centre, AL (1)
- Cullman, AL (1)
- Dothan, AL (1)
- Eufaula, AL (1)
- Florence, AL (1)
- Gardendale, AL (1)
- Hillsboro, AL (1)
- Huntsville, AL (1)
- Madison, AL (1)
- Mobile, AL (1)
- Northport, AL (1)
- Odenville, AL (1)
- Pine Hill, AL (1)
- Sneed, AL (1)
- Theodore, AL (1)
- Toney, AL (1)
ELSM Mesothelioma Settlements for Clients Living in Alabama
Please note that individual cases vary based upon a number of factors, and prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. If you have any questions about your legal rights, please contact us immediately.
|State||Disease||Occupation / Exposure||Age||~ Monies to Date|
|AL||Mesothelioma||Shipyard / Army||84||~$330,000|
Alabama Mesothelioma Statute of Limitations
In Alabama, the statute of limitations for mesothelioma and asbestos claims is 2 years from date of diagnosis. For wrongful death claims, victims’ families have 2 years from the time a loved one passes away to file their claim, according to the statute.
Because there is only a short time to gather evidence and file a claim, mesothelioma victims in Alabama and their families must act quickly to find a lawyer who is experienced with asbestos-related claims. Failing to act before the statute of limitations runs out could result in a loss of rights to compensation for you or your family.
Don't Lose Your Rights to File in Alabama
Request a Free Evaluation if you or someone you love has been diagnosed with mesothelioma. The evaluation will cost you nothing. Our attorneys will travel to visit you at your convenience. We understand how difficult a time this is for you and will assist in any way that we can. You can also fill out the form below to receive a free Mesothelioma packet, or call us toll-free at 1-844-401-4277.